Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, got to remember that last summer we brought in 8 in the end but only 3 were in at this stage so we’re broadly on the same trajectory.

Every club wants everything done by game one but if you’re going to put the deadline later in the month it’s just not going to happen- these are multi million three way negotiations and with anything like that you often need the hard deadline to force the deal.

Hmm hard for us to do our business early when you have no cash. Atleast we’ve got Danjuma in and it looks like Chermiti for now so we will have attacking options for the first few games and then hopefully we can add more later

Agreed, Luton and Sheffield seem to be expecting to go down and are trying to spend as little as possible and pocket the rest for the future.

So then the question is who joins them, and it's likely one of Wolves, Palace, Forest, Burnley, West Ham. I honestly think Wolves is in the most danger, with the rest close behind. Wolves, like West Ham may not be able to spend much of anything due to FFP. That 45m obligation to buy their dud loan from last year really put them in a bad spot.

Yeah, was that that Nunes we were once linked to? Yeah they could be in trouble next season. There’s a few down there that could struggle. If we can make some shrewd signings before the window closes then we will be fine I’m sure

Good player though, hope we get him. Him either left or in behind the striker will be good. He’s intelligent on the ball and with his movement and would be a good signing if we could sort that one out
The corner flag is bigger then Gnonto 😳 - seriously he looks like a very good prospect .I think 20 million would be a bargain . Hopefully we can get him .

AL dropping shapes:

We definitely want him but it’s gonna cost £20-25m for him, not £15m. But that’s something that might pick up once gray goes and we’ve got more money in the kitty? Cos I’m sure it’s not the valuation that’s the problem, it’ll be what we can put down now

The corner flag is bigger then Gnonto 😳 - seriously he looks like a very good prospect .I think 20 million would be a bargain . Hopefully we can get him .

I hope we can get him mate, he’s gonna be a really good player in time. He’s small but he’s a unit for his size, a stocky little thing. But he’s good on the ball, clever feet and he’s got good movement and off of a front man like Dom he will be a nuisance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back