Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was taking us down for 30 minutes on the last day of the season and without a doucoure wonder strike noone on here would have batted an eyelid at sacking him.

Deserves his shot at this season but doesn’t get held to any less of a standard than his predecessors.
Yeah and kept us up not going argue about him has no squad depth to pick from. If we went down yes i was in the camp of sacking him to maybe go in a different direction. He is the manager this season and witht he games coming up we will see what he does

Loan with a fixed price set in hopefully

Djed Spence been made available at Spurs.

Right back and Right Midfielder.

Only 22 and was highly rated at Forest before he moved to Spurs last year for £14m.

Weirdly he never got a look in at Spurs last season so got loaned out to Rennes.

Linked in the past, plenty of pace and adaptable playing mainly on the right side but also covered a few games on.
Would take on loan for sure. I think there will be plenty of knockdown deals available as we get nearer to the end of the window. Saints, Leicester and Leeds will want high earning players off their books.

Would take on loan for sure. I think there will be plenty of knockdown deals available as we get nearer to the end of the window. Saints, Leicester and Leeds will want high earning players off their books.
He's a 🔔 end, a Billy big balls, exactly what we don't need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back