Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not a bad idea though as it then gives us the option to mix it up a bit. Otherwise we are just going to be playing the same way all season and we will get found out very quickly.
Dyche’s plan B don’t involve a Dom type.
He literally trained all week last season and when Dom pulled out he played Maupay over Simms.

Sulemana and Daka would make me happy. They’re not great but they’re more in line with what’s needed and represent clear improvements in the squad. Daka didn’t come on for Leicester last weekend so maybe he’s being shopped. Or maybe I’m just desperate for some actual depth for attacking options.

That’s not misleading the truth though.

One manager won 4 in 21
One won 5 in 18

Please tell me what is being left out here
Quality of opposition. Injuries. Turning losses into draws. Coming from behind a few times. Not losing at home to the bottom team….. twice

Dyche’s plan B don’t involve a Dom type.
He literally trained all week last season and when Dom pulled out he played Maupay over Simms.
We need a plan B that works though, playing balls up to Maupey and Gray was not a good plan. If we want to avoid a 3rd relegation fight in a row then we have to get everything correct this season and I'm just not 100% convinced Dyche is the guy to do it that's all. I am more than willing to see how things ride out but something in the back of my mind is telling me that it's just not going to work sadly. Let's hope we get off to a decent start.

We need a plan B that works though, playing balls up to Maupey and Gray was not a good plan. If we want to avoid a 3rd relegation fight in a row then we have to get everything correct this season and I'm just not 100% convinced Dyche is the guy to do it that's all. I am more than willing to see how things ride out but something in the back of my mind is telling me that it's just not going to work sadly. Let's hope we get off to a decent start.
I’d be amazed if we’re not involved in a relegation fight on some level the only question is how deep we’re in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back