Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a plan B that works though, playing balls up to Maupey and Gray was not a good plan. If we want to avoid a 3rd relegation fight in a row then we have to get everything correct this season and I'm just not 100% convinced Dyche is the guy to do it that's all. I am more than willing to see how things ride out but something in the back of my mind is telling me that it's just not going to work sadly. Let's hope we get off to a decent start.

bottom 3 by xmas?

Sulemana and Daka would make me happy. They’re not great but they’re more in line with what’s needed and represent clear improvements in the squad. Daka didn’t come on for Leicester last weekend so maybe he’s being shopped. Or maybe I’m just desperate for some actual depth for attacking options.

Daka would be a great signing. Would genuinely love to get that one over the line. Anyone got 48 hours to spare to sort it and we just leave thelwell out of it.

Daka would be a great signing. Would genuinely love to get that one over the line. Anyone got 48 hours to spare to sort it and we just leave thelwell out of it.
IMG_5816.webp

Too lightweight for the Premier League, Leicester fans don’t rate him at all, I have no idea why our fans are enamoured with him.

He's decent enough for Everton. I wouldnt write him off because of his time at leicester. That club went a bit weird in his time there with Rodgers.

One thing that can't not be denied during Moshiri's stewardship...The man absolutely loves an Everton mint....Look at him undressing it with his eyes while says to himself.... "Good ebening Little Mint,Now i'am going to put you in my head that looks like a painted egg,straight down into my billionaire belly"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back