Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Weghorst to Hoffenheim news has made my week/life!
I am in agreement with you but isn't amazing how people can see through rose-tinted glasses

"Thatā€™s according to BILD, who say the striker will be returning to the Bundesliga after his loan spell at Manchester United last season.

The newspaper reports that Hoffenheim are set to pull off a ā€˜transfer crackerā€™ and secure themselves a ā€˜great new signingā€™ in the form of the Dutch striker."

I am in agreement with you but isn't amazing how people can see through rose-tinted glasses

"Thatā€™s according to BILD, who say the striker will be returning to the Bundesliga after his loan spell at Manchester United last season.

The newspaper reports that Hoffenheim are set to pull off a ā€˜transfer crackerā€™ and secure themselves a ā€˜great new signingā€™ in the form of the Dutch striker."
Weghorst's record in the Bundesliga is 1 goal every 2 games. He's probably a good signing for a lower half Bundesliga team.

He is 23 in Oct and wants to spend some time developing elsewhere before joining the PL, if true, that maybe a decision he lives to regret
Probably would have come to PL if it was another club. Not all other clubs mind, but we are considered an absolute shambles in the football world. And rightly so tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back