Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear every time I come on here, I have to read the same conversations about why we still haven't moved the same players on.

I would understand more if it was different/new posters with just a general query.

So can we please move on from it.

NO TEAM WILL BLOODY MATCH THE WAGES WE PAY THESE DONKEYS, AND THEY WON'T MOVE ON FOR LESS, AS MONEY IS THERE GAME NOW !!!
WE ARE STUCK WITH THIS BURDEN UNTIL CONTRACTS RUN DOWN.
THIS ISN'T GOING TO SUDDENLY CHANGE OVERNIGHT.
( AND ALSO THELWELL CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR THIS.. )

Apologies for the rant but it gets more frustrating every time these players are brought up, regarding why we haven't moved them on yet...

Absolutely bonkers that, seemingly, no one appears interested in Lukaku. A genuine career 1 in 2 striker, and he’s stuck in limbo.

I know people are going to say that he goes missing in the big games, but come on, 280 goals in 589 games is fantastic.
Fully agree. He scored 25 league goals in one season with us from memory. He would be ideal for us or West Ham and they have the money.

Gary O'Neil to Wolves. That would be hilarious. Sheffield United have sold their best player and another to follow. Plus Luton came up. We have already stayed up without even kicking a ball. It should not be underestimated how much weaker the league will be this season. Happy days.
I think if we add a decent forward we coast to safety this season. There's some rotten teams in the PL now. I honestly couldn't make a case for about 4 or 5 who I'd say have much less chance of survival than Everton.

I think if we add a decent forward we coast to safety this season. There's some rotten teams in the PL now. I honestly couldn't make a case for about 4 or 5 who I'd say have much less chance of survival than Everton.
Fully agree. I'm not worried in the slightest. If it goes well we finish 11th. If it goes badly then 15th. I see us finishing somewhere in between. We will be absolutely fine. Time to put your feet up and get the cigars out.

Fully agree. I'm not worried in the slightest. If it goes well we finish 11th. If it goes badly then 15th. I see us finishing somewhere in between. We will be absolutely fine. Time to put your feet up and get the cigars out.
Pretty much how I see it...contingent on getting a decent forward in, which I think we will....eventually.

Would like atleast 3 then id be alot more confident still would like another winger and a cb aswell cf. just gives us more cover over the pitch then, esp a cb if tark is out i dont trust the other cb we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back