Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary O'Neil to Wolves. That would be hilarious. Sheffield United have sold their best player and another to follow. Plus Luton came up. We have already stayed up without even kicking a ball. It should not be underestimated how much weaker the league will be this season. Happy days.

Do you remember that time Gary O’Neil took over bottom of the league Bournemouth who had just lost 9-0 and comfortably finished above us?

Garry O'Neil gives me Garry Monk vibes. One solid enough season in the Premier League and some people think he's the next Brian Clough. I would be amazed if Garry O'Neil isn't managing a team like Gillingham inside of 3 years.

Clubs and agents but when I say we must have money or money coming in it’s because of the other links to players there is. Apparently we’re still in discussions for Gnonto, we’ve enquired about Daka and Adams so something must be either in or coming into the kitty soon
It happens every window, you must know that by now...

Clubs and agents but when I say we must have money or money coming in it’s because of the other links to players there is. Apparently we’re still in discussions for Gnonto, we’ve enquired about Daka and Adams so something must be either in or coming into the kitty soon
Gray and Holgate will be sold or loaned in Holgate's case.

This is how bad we killed ourselves through wages, Supposedly Cardiff have given up signing Davies over wages.

I know he wasn't exactly a top earner with us, but the lad hasn't even got a club now, but wages have still made an impact on him possibly playing this season.

He'd rather claim 'Squatters Rights' on the Freebees list, then join a club and at least get a game, over wage demands 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back