Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the only job they had was to have a new out and out striker for the start of the season, so they give us a winger and a left back.
It’s gross negligence at this stage, luckily there are far worse teams in the division this year.
Watch Maupay score 15-20 this year and make a show of us all.

So the only job they had was to have a new out and out striker for the start of the season, so they give us a winger and a left back.
It’s gross negligence at this stage, luckily there are far worse teams in the division this year.
Watch Maupay score 15-20 this year and make a show of us all.
If maupay scores more than 3 goals I would literally do the helicopter outside bramley Moore

….he was very poor, Neil Warnock and Moyes were right when they said no manager could give him any responsibility. I watched him for England U21 get a runaround by a young Albanian postman, I knew from that moment he’d be found out. He was also found out to be just as much of a liability off the pitch.
I think he had the physicality and he had the technicality. Unfortunately there was no footballing IQ

I think he had the physicality and he had the technicality. Unfortunately there was no footballing IQ
Akin to a cocker spaniel. Runs around a lot without much aim. There's one video of am England squad and the manager is doing shape or tactics or whatever and RB is just looking round aimlessly. Basically thick as mince. No football IQ but could be effective on his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back