Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
People protesting or boycotting isn't a impestous moment it's spawned from years of mediocrity , clear ineptitude , negligence from an ill equipped and disgenious ownership. People have every right to to show discontent if they feel a club is going in a detrimental direction. Also the fans came back because the club was making the right decisions after suffering from Ashley ya obtuse contrarian

What you're suggesting is Geordie behaviour tho i.e. "I'll go the game when we're winning but not when we're losing". I find Newcastle fans claiming to be the best fans in the world after spending lots of money and winning matches embarassing when they couldn't sell out away allocations for years on end.

You can protest against the ownership/board whilst still showing your support for the club during bad times. Anyone who picks and choose when to support us are as flakey as Kopites imo. Half the Liverpool fans I know who were taking pictures on FB at their CL victory parade went missing under the Hodgson years.

Everton aren't we ?

What you're suggesting is Geordie behaviour tho i.e. "I'll go the game when we're winning but not when we're losing". I find Newcastle fans claiming to be the best fans in the world after spending lots of money and winning matches embarassing when they couldn't sell out away allocations for years on end.

You can protest against the ownership/board whilst still showing your support for the club during bad times. Anyone who picks and choose when to support us are as flakey as Kopites imo. Half the Liverpool fans I know who were taking pictures on FB at their CL victory parade went missing under the Hodgson years.

Everton aren't we ?
Kopites and Geordies, 2 fanbases who didnt sit and watch their football clubs die.

Wish we were them.

The point of a protest is to be in it together there is no point me or you staying away from the game because who would notice?

It would have to be a collective mass boycott!

Put it this way moaning on here and social media along with pre game protests aren't working are they? So it needs to go to the next level before these 2 drive us into oblivion.

But hey "Im not missing the match for no one this our club not theres" a full house every week and away day sell outs is really going to show them there not wanted isn't it?
I think about it like this.

“ Oh? You want to protest? That’s great!! We want your voices to be heard! Here are the tomatoes to throw at the players and the manager. We have to hike the price up because supply and demand you know? We hope you enjoy your stay!”

They only care about the money. If they are still getting paid, they don’t care. Everton being such a basket case destination is also just an excuse for them to make no signings or improvements. They have an out not to buy players because they don’t want to come here.

Ntm they can just throw the players and manager under the bus to take the abuse.

Kopites and Geordies, 2 fanbases who didnt sit and watch their football clubs die.

Wish we were them.

If Kenwright offered a shot of cyanide with every pint to all those who seen no wrong in him ,we’d be down to 5,000 a home match, people won’t do a tap, clubs been dying for years how many at the protests 1,2000 at best

Wish we were them.
Hmm, do you though? Do you really want to be them? They smell. Plus, the Geordies are topless meffs and Kopites eat out of bins.

Anyway, in neither case did their fans actually change anything. They might have made a lot of noise but, ultimately, someone else with buckets of cash decided buying their clubs was worth a punt and those purchases changed everything.

Unfortunately for us, we got a new owner but the same business (mis)management, so instead of changing we just failed again but more spectacularly.

Hmm, do you though? Do you really want to be them? They smell. Plus, the Geordies are topless meffs and Kopites eat out of bins.

Anyway, in neither case did their fans actually change anything. They might have made a lot of noise but, ultimately, someone else with buckets of cash decided buying their clubs was worth a punt and those purchases changed everything.

Unfortunately for us, we got a new owner but the same business (mis)management, so instead of changing we just failed again but more spectacularly.
No, those fans didnt do anything, neither are the United fans.

But at least they tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back