Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
….prudent is not keeping a striker who is surplus to requirements. Prudent is bringing in a striker that will have a positive impact. A potent central striker will probably keep us up, now that’s prudent.

Anything can happen...what if theres deals agreed but a work permit is rejected...other players get better offers or are injured...

He may find Cannon needed on the bench...who knows.

Good to see the protest group are really ramping up their efforts by using thoughts and prayers.

Great job.

They are doing a great job I agree

What got me when I was protesting with them last season Was just how many people stood aside and watched like we all had 3 heads , like they had no idea what the protests were about , it’s hard to get through to people like that , two relegation battles and a board intent on destroying the fanbase and some blues will still worship at the feet of chief failure and narcissist chairman bill and his puppet Moshiri

Bill could have been a dictator. The guy is good. Propaganda machine
Absolutely every authoritarian has their origin myth he has the behind the boys pen , he has his cronies who parrot his supposed talking points and spouts just insane stuff that no one rarely questions like when he said clubs would be overjoyed by his departure because he makes this consistently relegation threatened club so formidable and his prowess terrifies other clubs lol

Now I think we both know I didn’t do that but I wouldn’t dream of arguing with the sort of superhero who is protesting by doing literally nothing and wants a medal for it!

I never understand those who protest by "staying away" when someone else just takes your seat at the ground.

If anything its Geordie behaviour - FB92 loathes seeing Newcastle fans bouncing around social media lauging at our fans leaving early at Goodison last season when they beat us and claiming to be great fans when not so long ago they were giving tickets away as many weren't attending due to Ashleys ownership.

If we turned boss overnight will these same fans currently in hiding suddenly reappear claiming to be super bloos again ?

I have basically given up asking for a competent transfer window. It just won't happen under this leadership.

Another season where a manager has been badly let down and we go into game 1 without the players we need. If we start poorly, which is very possible, then we will be in trouble again.

All I ask for is a plan, some urgency, and decisive actions. A team that will not be in huge relegation trouble come April and May. Its not a whole lot to ask and can absolutely be delivered.

Nothing changes until we have change at the top.

If the fans have kept us up the last few seasons how come our best finish in recent years has been when Covid was around and we had no fans in the ground??

We lost to some absolute gash at goodison that season, (Fulham,Burnley,Sheff U,Bournemouth)our away form was what kept us high for so long

If you were supposed to be getting paid tomorrow, and your close mate asked to borrow whatever cash you had for an emergency today.

Would you give them the cash with 100% certainty that you'd have your wages the next day?

Whatever it is...theres risk.
Are you really comparing a multi-Billion pound business to me needing cash to eat?

Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back