Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope we keep it the same as last season have it before the match and out of the ground. So we can separate it from the players/ manager, is the board i blame for makinng it this way.
We have had some BAD players that didn’t deserve the support and took advantage of the wedge. But when those boos start getting directed at the Digne’s, Richarlison’s, Gana’s, youth players and players that gave their all, there is a serious problem. I agree that that some of the managers and ownership are more responsible and it’s a shame that the players get on the receiving end of it by accident or intention

Just to note that Romano was early and spot on about Yousseff even when others knew nothing about it.

Probably still bollox like but just saying. lol
Yeah same i think the club will have alot more names being put to them by agents ect. Yeah knew it sounded to good then checked again i was back thinking adams will be the number one choice.

Reactions: Lob
I like how we're so transparent about our lack of confidence securing targets we have put outgoing deals on hold like gray and Cannon because they know there's a significant chance we'll everton things up
It's not ideal but at least those at the club are honest enough with themselves to not leave the club shorthanded. Look how much stress we could've saved last year by not sending Simms out to Sunderland in July, even if he wasn't good enough he'd have gotten game time probably. At least with Gray and Cannon they'll probably play if they don't go out, because they'll need to.

I think the club will get deals over the line for where we need but I won't complain if outgoings are put on hold until we're 100% sure on both sides.

Have you ever applied for a visa? It's not as simple as just getting the details right, you're wholly reliant on an external, third-party having no alliance with either the club or the player working to an amenable timeline. Sometimes it just takes a second
Travelled all over the world and lived in Australia so yeah I have, thanks for asking. Tell you what I didn't do tho mate, roll up to another country and say hang on do I need a visa??? Nope I did my homework, paid attention to the detail and made sure that I did everything I needed to do to get things done in the time I needed it. But thanks for your comment mate it was great to talk!

I protest by not attending football matches. I don’t put a penny into the club and won’t until these people are gone. If you just want to go the game and sit in your seat and watch a football match that’s absolutely fine, I would not tell anyone that’s wrong. But just say that’s all you want, don’t then pretend you actually want change. This is directed at all the match going fans, not just you btw.
I’m sorry if you don’t want to hear this but you doing a protest which means you save money and time and nobody knows you’re even doing because someone else takes your place doesn’t make you a hero! I definitely want change but I’m just a supporter this isn’t my mess to fix I have no way of knowing if MSP or 777 or anyone else is going to be any better than this lot so for me protesting makes no difference I’ll just keep doing what I am doing and hoping for some happy times along the way but life will go on anyway it’s only a game.

Loan offers might not be there for him. Reported Preston will pay a 1m loan fee, not many clubs would. Getting a good amount of money while they develop him for us is an absolute gift horse.

..…’develop him for us‘ is far from certain. Indeed, I think it’s very unlikely. I wanted Cannon to stay because it’s a sign Dyche wants to play him. The fact he’s going on loan again means even with our chronic lack of attackers, he’s surplus to requirements.

The likelihood is, Cannon has no future at Everton, just as Simms had no future when he was continually sent out.

I’m sorry if you don’t want to hear this but you doing a protest which means you save money and time and nobody knows you’re even doing because someone else takes your place doesn’t make you a hero! I definitely want change but I’m just a supporter this isn’t my mess to fix I have no way of knowing if MSP or 777 or anyone else is going to be any better than this lot so for me protesting makes no difference I’ll just keep doing what I am doing and hoping for some happy times along the way but life will go on anyway it’s only a game.

I’m sorry if you don’t want to hear this but if even half of the match going fans took my approach then the people running the club would’ve been down the road years and years ago. But that’s absolutely fine, I respect that you have held your hands up and admitted you aren’t interested in things changing at the club. I do respect your honesty while plenty of others simply pay lip service to the idea of wanting change.

Why would the media predict us to struggle this year? Maybe because we haven't bolstered our squad from last season where we were a place from being relegated, that letter sounds delusional as kenwright
It scares me that a large portion of our fans think that we really did keep us up the last 2 seasons.

The people on the pitch dont matter as long as we FIGHT AND WIN!

….just like we sent Simms on loan last summer but brought him back in January. The reality is, he made little or no difference.

Cannon is being sent on loan because Dyche doesn’t want to use him. If he stays, Dyche will be asked to make do with a player he doesn’t want.

There is absolutely no excuse for this state of affairs. It’s an admittance that Thelwell fears he might fail to acquire an effective striker again, it’s gross negligence.

Seems prudent to me...

I’m sorry if you don’t want to hear this but if even half of the match going fans took my approach then the people running the club would’ve been down the road years and years ago. But that’s absolutely fine, I respect that you have held your hands up and admitted you aren’t interested in change.
Now I think we both know I didn’t do that but I wouldn’t dream of arguing with the sort of superhero who is protesting by doing literally nothing and wants a medal for it!

I protest by not attending football matches. I don’t put a penny into the club and won’t until these people are gone. If you just want to go the game and sit in your seat and watch a football match that’s absolutely fine, I would not tell anyone that’s wrong. But just say that’s all you want, don’t then pretend you actually want change. This is directed at all the match going fans, not just you btw.

….those fans have probably maintained our top flight existence for the last two seasons. Supporters who went to matches with their Dads are now taking their kids. First and foremost they are Evertonians, they love their club even if they detest those who currently run it.

Those who attend home and away are the true heart of the club, good on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back