Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare me the protest embarrassment again. One was planned for Arsenal home last year, Richarlison scored and people just sat down and did nothing. On live Monday night football, I cringed watching it, used to fly over for 5/6 games a year but unless my lads beg me to take them now I have zero urge until I see progress made in boardroom. And by progress I mean BK the stain gone.

/Sigh.

Loan offers might not be there for him. Reported Preston will pay a 1m loan fee, not many clubs would. Getting a good amount of money while they develop him for us is an absolute gift horse.
If they are offering that it won’t be out of the goodness of their heart it will be because that’s the going rate and a player like him won’t be short of loan offers don’t be silly.

Spare me the protest embarrassment again. One was planned for Arsenal home last year, Richarlison scored and people just sat down and did nothing. On live Monday night football, I cringed watching it, used to fly over for 5/6 games a year but unless my lads beg me to take them now I have zero urge until I see progress made in boardroom. And by progress I mean BK the stain gone.

People tried to do a walk out and they got harassed and abused by people who aren’t interested in anything other than how much of a boss blue they can say they are to their red mates in work.

People are but that isn’t the point. If your goal is to protest the club, you are not accomplishing your goal by attending. I’m not having a go at matchgoers. I’m having a go at people that go to the games to be toxic and harass the players and claim they are “protesting.”
I know you weren't having a go mate. Some of the players don't help themselves, alls we ask for is 100%. Too many games and examples of them not giving that sadly over the last 2 seasons, so I can understand why people get angry. That being said, we've all sat next to someone who will slag a particular player no matter what they do.

I like how we're so transparent about our lack of confidence securing targets we have put outgoing deals on hold like gray and Cannon because they know there's a significant chance we'll everton things up
It’s actually criminal. This is why I was worried about us going after strikers. They are always a pain to get over the line. They are so in demand that clubs will dance around until they get the fee they want.

People tried to do a walk out and they got harassed and abused by people who aren’t interested in anything other than how much of a boss blue they can say they are to their red mates in work.
It's irksome because when the moshiri or the board (kenwright) are challenged you can tell that it affects them , even concocting tales about headlocks but the fanbase overall seems to operate in a fight or flight mode when crisis is only visible during the season on the pitch and not all aspects of the game for everton.

People are but that isn’t the point. If your goal is to protest the club, you are not accomplishing your goal by attending. I’m not having a go at matchgoers. I’m having a go at people that go to the games to be toxic and harass the players and claim they are “protesting.”
Just hope we keep it the same as last season have it before the match and out of the ground. So we can separate it from the players/ manager, is the board i blame for makinng it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back