Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCL will miss a bunch of games. Dyche won't risk Chermiti much of the time. Maupay will, I think, be moved on.

And the Ekikite we look to be all over ?? Even if that one does not happen...it says to me we want ANOTHER striker ontop of Chermiti !!??

Maybe DCL is worse than we all thought...

all ifs and buts though, im just wondering where they all fit.

I said an owner can’t come in and just spend, to Matty, when we were discussing an Everton buyout. So obviously I am just talking about Everton. No idea why you keep bringing up a completely different team Keiran.

Here’s another short story about how unhealthy our finances are/were:

You know I actually fell asleep with my phone in my hand from reading your post last night.

So you are basing your opinion on financial data up to the '19/'20 season, that explains things. Have you considered that the financials may have changed in the following 3 years? Maybe the sales of players like Gordon, Richy and Kean may have positively impacted the P&L and getting high earners like Mina off the payroll would help too. Neither you nor I know the current financial status of Everton in relation to P&S, hence you do not know if a new owner can come in and spend money or not.

They can, but they might be a lot less effective. Rashford discusses it here (already at the time stamp):

Its something that anoys me all the time....players been purchased by big clubs for big money and just not even played in position they prefer.

They will obviously not be as affective, and it just looks amateurish to me.

Are we in a position to be risking this !?!

I also understand having depth....but we are only competing on 1 front....we don't need 3 centre forwards in a 1 striker system, or 3 left wingers!

Just my daily wonderings this lol

And the Ekikite we look to be all over ?? Even if that one does not happen...it says to me we want ANOTHER striker ontop of Chermiti !!??

Maybe DCL is worse than we all thought...

all ifs and buts though, im just wondering where they all fit.
Just be nice to have options

So you are basing your opinion on financial data up to the '19/'20 season, that explains things. Have you considered that the financials may have changed in the following 3 years? Maybe the sales of players like Gordon, Richy and Kean may have positively impacted the P&L and getting high earners like Mina off the payroll would help too. Neither you nor I know the current financial status of Everton in relation to P&S, hence you do not know if a new owner can come in and spend money or not.

Well no, because the first thread I linked was up till end of 21/22 and the 22/23 accounts haven't had a detail review yet. We will be in a healthier position now then then but healthier doesn't = healthy. Not sure why I'm even getting suckered in by your posts. You could talk a glass eye to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back