Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heads confused here, so we had it agreed, had him for medical, Villa and Emery put a better offer in to get him there without realising the length of his injury so now he’s signing for us anyway?

So it seems Villa probably not even aware of his relegation loan clause until today. Our bid has obviously made them aware. I wonder when we became aware.
Maybe Harrison only fancied the move from Leeds over the last few days given how bad they are playing and half the team wanting out. They probably ain’t going to get promoted.

So it seems Villa probably not even aware of his relegation loan clause until today. Our bid has obviously made them aware. I wonder when we became aware.
Maybe Harrison only fancied the move from Leeds over the last few days given how bad they are playing and half the team wanting out. They probably ain’t going to get promoted.
No they will have been aware as the agent would have made any interested suitor aware

This is all good entertaining stuff for a Sunday afternoon, better than listening to Carragher getting all excited over "Trent" in the live game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back