Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve done everything right though, Villa have put the better offer in and Emery has put his hand in, that’s football.

It doesn’t solely happen to us, West Ham had Onana last summer by us and Borges by Ajax this summer snatched off them, Liverpool and Chelsea are playing tug of war with Caicedo, Bournemouth hijacked Leeds’ deal for Max Aarons etc
very rare they get to the medical stage though mate

Mate the names are irrelevant that's not the issue here , no other club is close to this farcical level. There's not a business on the planet that would continue with this set up.
Cant say your wrong i 100% agree with farcical level i thought this when i seen that team yesterday. With two players not good enough to start last season, with the most inportant position cf not being sorted again before the season started

Wait, so now we're signing him again because Villa have realised he's injured?

Why do we put ourselves through this.

HOLD UP DAVE

ORNSTEIN FROM THE TOP ROPE
Ornstein has nothing to do with what I'm saying: my suspicion is that Everton have concocted a story and disseminated it through an ex-club employee to obscure a horrendous first day loss.

I've been very supportive of Thelwell, but to let this happen for the second time in consecutive windows, there has to be questions asked of him and his position at the club now, he couldn't get the Toure deal over the line either
Asides from locking him on a room, what more could the club have done?

As soon as the clause was activated, any club could come in. What do you expect the club to do if he chooses somewhere else?

Honestly, this just smacks of looking to blame the club for everything. It's football, we don't know if the Villa personal terms were better and what his agent advised

Perspective people, perspective

This reeks of Kenwright not wanting to pay the wages early. This loan clause has been there. This should have been done quickly last month to bed him in and not wait for other teams to have players pick up knocks.

Utter ineptitude at the Chairman/Owner level. I put this on them not Thelwell - they have him too restricted
All of them are useless. A band of chances that have accomplished nothing in life...just lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back