Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could get on board with McTominay and a chunk of cash for a striker tbh but would have to be done quickly and don’t think it would be.
No mate, i hate enough of this Everton team we certainly don't need to add another one.

Rather of kept Tommy D

1) I'd be astonished if I'm young enough to be your son
2) Possibly, but you also (probably) won't have Liverpool and Chelsea lashing in 9 figure bids for players in the same position a few days before... which has a much more acute impact.
1) I am getting on a bit and had an adventurous lifestyle as a youngster so who knows.

2) 9 figure bids will become more and more common.

Regardless of fee it ultimately comes down to a side by side comparison of what we can do without selling v what we can do if we sell.

If we feel we are financially on track to get Gnonto and a decent number 9 without selling then there’s no real need to do so.

If we just don’t have what we need for those deals, or there are specific targets for CF who could only be got with the sale we probably need to do it.

It flies in the face of what we usually do but in order to sell we have to have a specific plan for what we do next and that plan has to overall improve the squad from what we could realistically do without selling.

Selling Onana would just mean there was one more signing we needed to make to get a decent team out on the pitch and time is running out for them to do the deals they already needed so I wouldn't even think about it.
He’s been quite ineffective most of the games he’s played. If he has a quivering bottom lip after not being allowed to move he’d be a literal disaster. The problem with being a crap team with a young prospect I guess. Was bound to happen. Actually surprised it’s taken so long this summer considering he is the new Pele/Viera hybrid. Pleased there hasn’t been anything leaking from his side though, fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back