Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but as the seller we decide whether we feel the offer is suitable or not.

To me if Lavia is worth £60m, Onana is worth a bit more. I'm not talking Caicedo numbers, but £70m-£75m is what I would be demanding.

I think we can get that next summer if we don't get it now, so that should be our price and we should stick to it.

sorry but the we should sell for this amount or this amount

we well well for anything mark my words

I agree, but as the seller we decide whether we feel the offer is suitable or not.

To me if Lavia is worth £60m, Onana is worth a bit more. I'm not talking Caicedo numbers, but £70m-£75m is what I would be demanding.

I think we can get that next summer if we don't get it now, so that should be our price and we should stick to it.

I'd be inclined to agree... but the "next season" bit is a risk... there's no guarantee the market will be this inflated in 12 months

I'd be inclined to agree... but the "next season" bit is a risk... there's no guarantee the market will be this inflated in 12 months
There hasn't really been a period in football where prices have dropped. Maybe you could argue briefly during covid. But people have been saying the money in football was a bubble that would burst ever since the first million pound fee, and it hasn't happenned.

I'd be shocked if the player doesn't increase in value over the next 12 months. There is no such thing in life as no risk with an investment, but I think it's a low risk move if we don't get our fee this year because the value will be there next year too.

The way the Saudis are carrying on I would say the market may be significantly more inflated my son.

God bless.

1) I'd be astonished if I'm young enough to be your son
2) Possibly, but you also (probably) won't have Liverpool and Chelsea lashing in 9 figure bids for players in the same position a few days before... which has a much more acute impact.

Anyway buy a striker.

I would be disappointed to see Onana go would much rather keep him he will only go up in value, one season doesn't feel enough Brighton kept their lad when Arsenal were after him look at the fee they got. On the flipside if we get a monster offer 80+ he will go in our position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back