Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s needs to offer us more on the pitch, but if we even consider flogging Onana for £50 million then we might as well knock it on the head. He’s worth we’ll more in the current market.

The concern is we’ve still got fat fingered Billy handling transfers, and we know he loves to shaft us over and flog cheap.

Make anyone over pay like the horse punchers had to with Anthony Balding.

If true, it will be a Dyche call. Virginia has decent potential and did reasonably well on his last loan. Dyche will want a 'senior pro' though.
I assumed that Virginia would be one of those forever loan players that we like to keep around for some reason, so bringing in a McCarthy type this month wouldn’t surprise me at all. Considering how valuable Pickford has been in keeping us up, I’d be in favor of the insurance policy.

£60m is clearly too low. But I would hope we're asking for a good bit more than that.
Same i think because it this late and the crazy prices of this window have to look for more. I think the lad will prob move on next season is why i hope we can keep him this season and look to bring two in next season to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back