Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I wouldn’t sell but I don’t make the decisions Unfortunately I get it if we do sell onana
If we get 60-70 for him we have plenty of players to fill the midfield 3
Idrisa garner dec iwobie allie
And that’s before other players that could if we get play there aswell

But the onana stuff really doesn’t worry me it’s the lack of a cf that does

According to reports in England, Milan have approached Chelsea and asked to sign Armando Broja, whereas Italian sources point towards PSG outcast Hugo Ekitike.

The Rossoneri still need a centre-forward who can act as understudy to Olivier Giroud, as Lorenzo Colombo is widely expected to be loaned out again to a smaller Serie A side.

The Evening Standard and La Gazzetta dello Sport maintain they came back to Chelsea for Broja, having already targeted him when Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara were still in charge of the transfer strategy.

The Albania international turns 22 next month and the report warns Chelsea intend to keep him, even though West Ham United are also interested.

Meanwhile, Calciomercato.com point towards a different Milan target, as PSG have excluded several players from their squad for this season, including Ekitike.

The 21-year-old centre-forward can also play on the left side of attack and just completed a €28.5m transfer from Stade Reims after the initial loan period.

New coach Luis Enrique does not see Ekitike as part of his plans, so a loan with option to buy is possible.

According to reports in England, Milan have approached Chelsea and asked to sign Armando Broja, whereas Italian sources point towards PSG outcast Hugo Ekitike.

The Rossoneri still need a centre-forward who can act as understudy to Olivier Giroud, as Lorenzo Colombo is widely expected to be loaned out again to a smaller Serie A side.

The Evening Standard and La Gazzetta dello Sport maintain they came back to Chelsea for Broja, having already targeted him when Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara were still in charge of the transfer strategy.

The Albania international turns 22 next month and the report warns Chelsea intend to keep him, even though West Ham United are also interested.

Meanwhile, Calciomercato.com point towards a different Milan target, as PSG have excluded several players from their squad for this season, including Ekitike.

The 21-year-old centre-forward can also play on the left side of attack and just completed a €28.5m transfer from Stade Reims after the initial loan period.

New coach Luis Enrique does not see Ekitike as part of his plans, so a loan with option to buy is possible.
Is Broja back from his ACL injury last Nov? Would a club buy someone for that amount of money on an injured player and it is not like a small knock like Harrison, it is a proper career threatening injury

Notice the number 17 on the bench... First I heard was someone on here calling it.... Apologies I forget who it was.

1692037103168.png

ACLs used to end careers in 1980 maybe, but they havent for the last 20 years.
Studies show that within one year of ACL reconstruction surgery:

• Only one-third of athletes return to their prior level of competition.
  • Less than 50 percent return to the same level of play within two to seven years.
  • Only 81 percent will return to any level of sport.

Studies show that within one year of ACL reconstruction surgery:

• Only one-third of athletes return to their prior level of competition.
  • Less than 50 percent return to the same level of play within two to seven years.
  • Only 81 percent will return to any level of sport.

My studies show that I dont recall a single footballer retiring after an ACL.

Unless near the end of their career anyway.

Now does the injury potentially lessen their talent and create long standing injuries in some cases, yes, but an ACL does not end careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back