Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am certainly not gona argue with a man as gorgeous as you.
You wouldn’t be the first to say those words.

I am here for peace. My take on Harrison still stands. I’d rather we bought players actually available to play when we sign them. Not by the end of September. We can’t afford to be that speculative in our position.

You wouldn’t be the first to say those words.

I am here for peace. My take on Harrison still stands. I’d rather we bought players actually available to play when we sign them. Not by the end of September. We can’t afford to be that speculative in our position.

My theory is we’ve signed Harrison as a direct replacement for McNeil whose injury is a lot worse than we thought and they’re too scared to tell us.

My theory is we’ve signed Harrison as a direct replacement for McNeil whose injury is a lot worse than we thought and they’re too scared to tell us.
There's enough actual problems without making problems up. We sold a winger in January and have another winger on his way out the door. We signed Harrison because we need to sign two wingers regardless. I'm sure signing Harrison on loan would've been the plan all summer, with the timing dictated by the injury.

I keep pointing out Harrison has played a third of his Leeds games (last season and over his whole time there) on the right. He can also play behind a striker. We have loaned him for his positional versatility and proven production in an area of real need. It is no more complicated than that.

I keep pointing out Harrison has played a third of his Leeds games (last season and over his whole time there) on the right. He can also play behind a striker. We have loaned him for his positional versatility and proven production in an area of real need. It is no more complicated than that.
Yup, and he'd have played a lot more on the right if they hadn't had Raphinha for two of those seasons. It's not an issue, we have options for traditional or inverted wingers on either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back