Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right why is when we get linked to a talent from outside the league, the go to is ‘Oh we’ve no chance of signing him, we can’t afford him, he won’t come here’ etc but a PL player gets linked it’s ‘why we going for him, why not go for talent abroad? Aw it’s nailed on we get him, PL experience laaa’

What is the point of even being in the market if we don’t even try for the so called ‘unachievable’ talents or would people just prefer whining about being linked/signing your Adams’, Maupay’s and the like?
Nobody is moaning, people just saying he looks good and he has better teams interested.

If sinisterra has got the relegation release clause & the much worse injury record, why aren’t we mulling over that deal instead?
Is meant to be really injury prone looks similar to dcl bot a risk i would take
Someone ive mentioned a few times.

Onana can put in a good word with him. He has 4 caps (and a goal) to Onanas' 6 caps.

Id assume it would also be a positve for Onana to have a fellow Belgian join.

Yeah Bakayoko is a right winger while for me, I would see Gnonto in Doucoure's position.

If we had the money for both from sales id be amazed and delighted.

Next summer we only have McNeil and Dobbin under contract across all 3 attacking midfield/wide positions.
Shocked if he comes in with gnonto would be one of the two, would be crazy go for both when money is still tight when we need a cf

Someone ive mentioned a few times.

Onana can put in a good word with him. He has 4 caps (and a goal) to Onanas' 6 caps.

Id assume it would also be a positve for Onana to have a fellow Belgian join.

Yeah Bakayoko is a right winger while for me, I would see Gnonto in Doucoure's position.

If we had the money for both from sales id be amazed and delighted.

Next summer we only have McNeil and Dobbin under contract across all 3 attacking midfield/wide positions.
If, for arguments sake we did sign both, with Gnonto moving inside, there would be no way we sign a striker as well, and we desperately need one of those (who isn't Che Adams).

Your scenario would only happen if we are selling Iwobi (unlikely) and even then I have my doubts we'd get both.

Status
Not open for further replies.