Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get this madness? If we scout a talented player from elsewhere, they MAY be capable of scoring 15 goals in the PL, we don't know, but they would also have the profile to get better too.

We KNOW Che Adams is incapable of scoring a decent amount in the PL and is extremely unlikely to get any better.

Absolutely moronic signing. But as I said, our fanbase do tend to worship terrible players, so he may be a fan's favourite for his running around.
Who was the last player to come from a European league and score 15 goals for a team like Everton though thats the point. I think 10 or 15 years ago there were a lot of players like that coming over but in recent years I can't think of any at all in fact I've just checked and in the last 10 years I can only see Fernando Llorente at Swansea in 2017 and Odion Ighalo at Watford in 2016 who have done it and both of them were one season wonders in the Premier League so yes you can say we don't know but really we do.

E2D7CD93-7CBC-455F-AEF8-849BCE21C58C.jpeg

Couldn’t be bothered retyping honestly what’s with the obsession of these continental players!

View attachment 223282
Couldn’t be bothered retyping honestly what’s with the obsession of these continental players!

Do you sign:

A: a player from overseas who potentially could hit 1 in 3.

B: a lower level premier league player who cant hit a barn door.

Thats the decision which landed us Maupay and now looks like Adams is joining him.

Do you sign:

A: a player from overseas who potentially could hit 1 in 3.

B: a lower level premier league player who cant hit a barn door.

Thats the decision which landed us Maupay and now looks like Adams is joining him.
Depends on the price!
Also Adams is being brought for the system so tactically the team doesn’t change when dcl out

The other is unknown & there’s been better forwards come from Italy 🇮🇹 cough West Ham
& there already back the!

100% agree.

Signing a bunch of players on 1 year deals and a lower level forward is suicidal as soon as next summer.

I sincerely hope not. Its hard to stomach watching him on a loan.
Watch a different team then? You have a ridiculously unrealistic view of where this club is. Constantly suggesting players we should get as if A) we have infinite money, B) we have any sort of pulling power and C) we have any sort of scouting network outside of the premier league!

It’s boring hearing you moan all the time.

If they get rid of Adam’s surly they want a proven goalscorer in that league. A swop with Maupay would be good for both teams no?

Status
Not open for further replies.