Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the club put out a fitness update for DCL that he is "back in the thinking for Villa trip". Trying to deflect some of the negative attention this Adam's story has brought.

"DCL is all fixed up guys, Adam's will barely play, we promise " DCL goes down in his second match and it's pick your poison Maupay or Adams.

Just seen the club put out a fitness update for DCL that he is "back in the thinking for Villa trip". Trying to deflect some of the negative attention this Adam's story has brought.

"DCL is all fixed up guys, Adam's will barely play, we promise " DCL goes down in his second match and it's pick your poison Maupay or Adams.
Why do people like you make up these little conspiracy theories?

Both continental teams and English alike use the same transfer system, FFP and the like.
I think you can take FFP out of that when you look at just Spanish And Italian clubs compared to English.

And as for swap deals, when was last time you saw that happen in England.

Amazing how many fans are happy to justify these types of signings, I suppose it’s the culmination of Bill playing us down as plucky old Everton over the years. Signing 5 goal a season strikers is seen as something to be happy about.
It's attrition, a fan base that has been worn down by relegation fights and constant failure.
Anything, no matter how meagre, is heralded as a positive simply because there isn't anything else.

Why do people like you make up these little conspiracy theories?
Because I have absolutely no faith in the current club hierarchy doing anything correctly. The board will do anything and everything to sway fan opinion except put together a competitive football team.
Loads will twist themselves in knots trying to be "positive" about the season and signing Adams and they will be the same people screaming about being near a relegation battle for the 3rd year in a row.

Wait and see.

Because I have absolutely no faith in the current club hierarchy doing anything correctly. The board will do anything and everything to sway fan opinion except put together a competitive football team.
Loads will twist themselves in knots trying to be "positive" about the season and signing Adams and they will be the same people screaming about being near a relegation battle for the 3rd year in a row.

Wait and see.
So you make up little stories in your head based on nothing? sounds like a laugh that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back