Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think of anywhere else to put this Guardian article from tonight . Tells us what we already know.
That article is 100% right about how far we have fallen, our in-built low standards and how signing like Che Adams may well be repeating the mistakes that have out us here.

However, Wilson is a pretentious bellend. Anyone who has ever had the misfortune of reading his articles, or listening to him on the Guardian football podcast knows this, regardless of the club you support. His gleeful comments about fans threatening death should he challenged by our supporters groups. He also makes reference to Moise Kean as if it is the only profits made, but makes no reference to Richarlison, Gordon etc.

It's poorly researched, condescending, nasty and pretentious. Pretty much his brand. Why he had decided that now is the time to do another hatchet job on us begs the question too. Why not wait until the end of the window? Or when we are inevitably struggling?

The Guardian:
‘a section of whose fans may confront you in the street or wish death upon your mother online if results are poor.’

Let’s demonise a team from Liverpool. Vile newspaper. At least we dont think blokes can have babies! Tits.
Er.

Anyway.

They have already removed the line about wishing death upon your mother. Now just says you will get abuse online. Maybe researching the article before you release it rather than after would help. But of course he will have known that and couldn’t resist slipping it out there in the first copy.

Can't think of anywhere else to put this Guardian article from tonight . Tells us what we already know.

A middle class flaneur with no feel for a club like this and never will have.

Every point or win we get I'll be thinking about no mark hacks like him grinding their teeth and being denied again our expulsion from the top flight.

BTW, I'd say those comments about Harrison and Danjuma not wanting to be here need taking up by the club or the players...especially Harrison.

A middle class flaneur with no feel for a club like this and never will have.

Every point or win we get I'll be thinking about no mark hacks like him grinding their teeth and being denied again our expulsion from the top flight.

BTW, I'd say those comments about Harrison and Danjuma not wanting to be here need taking up by the club or the players...especially Harrison.
I agree with a lot of what is said tbh

This club has been run by a circus for years. For the entirety of Kenwrights tenure. The Moyes years aside we've lurched from disappointment to disaster every season pretty much. Moyes had an excellent eye for a player and tactics that worked. Without that we'd have gone down ages ago.

The more that gets highlighted on national media the better

I agree with a lot of what is said tbh

This club has been run by a circus for years. For the entirety of Kenwrights tenure. The Moyes years aside we've lurched from disappointment to disaster every season pretty much. Moyes had an excellent eye for a player and tactics that worked. Without that we'd have gone down ages ago.

The more that gets highlighted on national media the better
He's not arsed about all that though, that's just a convenient cover for a very nasty assault on this club, its players and the fans.

I look forward to that no mark being frustrated once again this season.

He's not arsed about all that though, that's just a convenient cover for a very nasty assault on this club, its players and the fans.

I look forward to that no mark being frustrated once again this season.
The gist of the article is a great institution is on its knees due to decisions made at the top.

Think we can all agree on that being absolutely bang on

The gist of the article is a great institution is on its knees due to decisions made at the top.

Think we can all agree on that being absolutely bang on
@davek has spent the last week claiming we are putting transfer stories into the press due to us being a poorly run football club.

But the very second some hack writes what Daves thinking, Dave cant have that, only HE can abuse this club.

@davek has spent the last week claiming we are putting transfer stories into the press due to us being a poorly run football club.

But the very second some hack writes what Daves thinking, Dave cant have that, only HE can abuse this club.

There's a massive difference: I call Everton's owners out and correctly so...I dont do that to tee up the fans and call them criminals.

If I ever get my hands on that pencil-necked muesli eating get I'd slap his stupid face until my hand fell off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back