Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
A middle class flaneur with no feel for a club like this and never will have.

Every point or win we get I'll be thinking about no mark hacks like him grinding their teeth and being denied again our expulsion from the top flight.

BTW, I'd say those comments about Harrison and Danjuma not wanting to be here need taking up by the club or the players...especially Harrison.
Or as one might say in local parlance, an utter f****** beaut.

God bless you my son.

He doesnt hate Everton, hes paid money to write articles and IMO, hes written a very good 1 that hopefully shines some light on what a crapshow we are.
It was dull as dishwater. Just about any hack who knows the PL and Everton's general problems could have written - full of cliches and with zero insight.

If you cant see a hit piece when you read it then that's not my fault.

Everton teeter on the brink....with 37 matches to go.

That feller needs a good slap.
dont even read them anymore just have it out for us the media for some reason. All this ffp stuff even tho it is about the stadium and ignore city. Thing is we can still end this window on a positive

10Hags just said "We need to score goals" about six times in a four-minute interview.

We're not the only team looking for a goalscorer.

Nothing new in it.

Of course there is the deliberately negative slant. He could have wrote we should have gone down last season, but refused to. I liked Asmir Begovic's take on things last May about the players sticking together and showing fight. Despite the circumstances and not because of them. I saw that fight too in most of the games since Dyche took over. It was and is something to cling to. No mention of the new stadium either.

In other news, in a global game, fans of Liverpool F.C. also dream of a sovereign takeover. It might be the stuff of dreams, but we can still dream too.

dont even read them anymore just have it out for us the media for some reason. All this ffp stuff even tho it is about the stadium and ignore city. Thing is we can still end this window on a positive

...and I hope we do mate. I'd be made up if we got mid-table or close to it this season...then rats like Wilson would disappear back down the sewer they came up from.

It was dull as dishwater. Just about any hack who knows the PL and Everton's general problems could have written - full of cliches and with zero insight.

If you cant see a hit piece when you read it then that's not my fault.
Hit piece it might have been, but it was very welcome as far as im concerned.

I mean if the fans arent going to do anything, at least, *checks notes, a "pencil-necked muesli eating get" will.

Is that bit ’Dyche has the lowest win percentage of any permanent Everton manager other than Mike Walker‘ actually true or a bit of a manipulation due to only accounting for 19 games - ie how does he stack up again any recent other managers first 19 games?

Is that bit ’Dyche has the lowest win percentage of any permanent Everton manager other than Mike Walker‘ actually true or a bit of a manipulation due to only accounting for 19 games - ie how does he stack up again any recent other managers fist 19 games?
Its not true, HK Was worse in his 3rd spell.

But Dyche is currently worse than Lampard............

*hides

*hides

Thing with stats I guess….. win ratio currently worse than Lampard albeit 1 win would sort that out but loss % would look significantly better as a %.
Guess the bottom line is 19 games is insufficient to judge.

...and I hope we do mate. I'd be made up if we got mid-table or close to it this season...then rats like Wilson would disappear back down the sewer they came up from.
Still feel we need see 3 come in atleast with the players linked adams, gnonto then another cb/cm. Then can argue about if we think went for the right cf but the club would have bought in attacking options.

*hides

Crikey. I’d give him the first half a dozen games as he had to get the tanker slowed down and turned around (but got off to a flyer). I was surprised we didn’t generate a few more points tbh and left it so late, even accounting for the squad.

Really doesn’t need to be on 0-3 points when our supposed easier start to the season is through. Those stats will look horrific. Plenty of international breaks to clench through too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back