Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here mate.

I thought we we had a very decent midfield for a bottom half team, but they've gone missing and its concerning. The FB situation I thought would improve no end with theoretically 5 chasing 2 places with Coleman, Patterson, Garner, Mykolenko and Young...but it's been disgraceful and every team will target both flanks.

We're screwed here, and it wont be rectified with McNeil, Coleman and Harrison coming back in. Only players coming in can hand us a lifeline.
The scary thing about the full backs dave is that dyche has gone on record that he protects the V. I.e funnels the opposition into the flanks and protects the box. We have fullbacks and wingers who cant stop a ball from coming in.

Dyche has his work cut out. Today it seemed like we had a group of players who have already downed tools with his instruction.

Needs players in prompto.

We'll be that team like Southampton last season and Norwich the season before that that get's buried at the foot of the table and accumulates 20 odd to 30 points.

I'm not kidding either. This is a goddamn shambles.

Dyche looks cluless atm and I think lack of signings and injuries might break him.

I said earlier '10 days to save Everton'.

I dont step away from that statement. It's the truth.

we will make signings

but if dyche keeps playing same tactics etc …

The squad is shell-shocked and tired, non stop battles with relegation (for some its four or five) the pressure on them personally because of this potential drop in income/lifestyle, a not very supportive set of fans constantly gunning (rightly) for a pain in the ass owner and chairman, and simply age has caught a few up.

Battle hardened eventually leads to fatigue, we've needed fresh blood and new ideas and we've, in the main catastrophically failed in this regard. Now there's pressure on finances and we're shopping around at a lower level than where Moyes was performing miracles.
Unsuitable.
Unsustainable.
Unfit for purpose.

Shambles!
Absolutley. I think we had this summer to break that cycle of despair...and here we are ambling toward the end of the window still reliant on DCL for goals to keep us up.

It's a catastrophe in football terms.

I said last week that there should be (and probably will be) riots at Goodison Park and outside it. We're heading in that direction and understandably so.

Unforgivable to spurn two chances to get out of a death spiral.

I saw enough at the Fulham game to suggest we'd be safe this season , might even surprise us a bit.

But then this today , same players woeful shape & tactics .
Only rests on one man's shoulders.
...same question to you as to @Goat who gets a tune out of this lot who will come in?

Absolutley. I think we had this summer to break that cycle of despair...and here we are ambling toward the end of the window still reliant on DCL for goals to keep us up.

It's a catastrophe in football terms.

I said last week that there should be (and probably will be) riots at Goodison Park and outside it. We're heading in that direction and understandably so.

Unforgivable to spurn two chances to get out of a death spiral.

who’s fault is it

we all know who

We'll be that team like Southampton last season and Norwich the season before that that get's buried at the foot of the table and accumulates 20 odd to 30 points.

I'm not kidding either. This is a goddamn shambles.

Dyche looks cluless atm and I think lack of signings and injuries might break him.

I said earlier '10 days to save Everton'.

I dont step away from that statement. It's the truth.

I think today would have shocked him baseline, is mentality and performance despite limits - it wasn't there today - we bottled today in a big way and thats the biggest take home. That will concern him. No other manager is improving this BTW - thats just people looking at a solution were none exisits.

We will improve, when everyone is fit, by then we are up against it heading into the winter, but i was looking at Villa today - they had Mings and their attacking midfilder out with long term injuries - yet theior depth was incrdible you wouldnt notice.

The reality is, we spent 12 mill on a 19 year old who wont play to improve a team that should of went down and deserved to - the rest assembled on frees - i dont bale Dyche or Thelwell, its criminal its all on Moshiri, hes pissing down our back is and telling us its raining.

lol

FFS, why would he come here with thesen players? They cant even pass a ball to each other.
It didnt really matter what name I said, you would have used the same excuse.

It will cost us 5m to sack the manager or 100m to buy some players.

We should probably go for the cheaper option in this case.

I think today would have shocked him baseline, is mentality and performance despite limits - it wasn't there today - we bottled today in a big way and thats the biggest take home. That will concern him. No other manager is improving this BTW - thats just people looking at a solution were none exisits.

We will improve, when everyone is fit, by then we are up against it heading into the winter, but i was looking at Villa today - they had Mings and their attacking midfilder out with long term injuries - yet theior depth was incrdible you wouldnt notice.

The reality is, we spent 12 mill on a 19 year old who wont play to improve a team that should of went down and deserved to - the rest assembled on frees - i dont bale Dyche or Thelwell, its criminal its all on Moshiri, hes pissing down our back is and telling us its raining.
I really cant get my head around that.

Why on earth do you bring that lad in if he's not good to go?

Thelwell needs to be sacked ASAP.

It didnt really matter what name I said, you would have used the same excuse.

It will cost us 5m to sack the manager or 100m to buy some players.

We should probably go for the cheaper option in this case.
No, I asked you to come up with a manager's name who'd realistically come here. Potter wouldn't touch us. You know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back