Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost this group of players smashed The hipster team Brighton on their own patch.

Whilst the squad isnt amazing, its massively being under utilised by a manager who has never and will never be considered anything above below average.

Good managers get an extra 10% from players, great managers get an extra 20%, every week.

Bad managers fail and keep on failing.
Who would you get in who'll likely want to come in?

Nobody has ever breached Premier League "FFP" rules ever before.

Nobody knows what their punishment will be, thankfully we go before City, so we should get off lightly cos they really wont want to anger their 54 times Champions.

They'll still use it as a yardstick as it's the basis of what everyone else's rules are governed by.

It should be really simple for our recruitment team.

If someone is not good enough to walk into our team and improve it, then they absolutely should not be considered as a signing.

Because we are absolutely dreadful. If you can't get into this side you must be really average

So why do we keep signing players who are not ready to play? What on earth is going on with our recruitment. I have no explanation for any of our recruitment in the last 3 years, it's just been absolutely dire.

Almost this group of players smashed The hipster team Brighton on their own patch.

Whilst the squad isnt amazing, its massively being under utilised by a manager who has never and will never be considered anything above below average.

Good managers get an extra 10% from players, great managers get an extra 20%, every week.

Bad managers fail and keep on failing.
Right on the money this….

Madness dave.

When the fixtures came out and you looked at ours compared to Luton, Burnley, sheff utd and wolves, ours where by far the best. We have let it go again and it’s a big up hill battle now.

Genuinely think we need 5-6 players in.
Ok there's injuries to McNeil and Coleman and that's having an impact, and Harrison looks a goodun to come in. But I dont believe in the character of this team, and the defence in particular looks frightened of its own shadow.

We need 3 or 4 in. We all know the positions. And if we dont get them - which I suspect is about 90%+ certain - then I dont see us surviving.

No drama, no hyperbole...we'll be relegated.

If that's what the owners want to do then they'll get it.

Evening mates and welcome to the 20th of August Everton transfer 💩 show…..

Some post match reaction from Victor Anichebe who has claimed that Everton should have sacked Sean Dyche this summer. Responding to the Toffees’ Instagram post at full-time, the former striker slammed the club and claimed that Graham Potter should have been appointed as their new manager.

Alan Myers does not see Leeds United attacker Wilfried Gnonto completing his Everton medical over the weekend despite claims to the contrary. The Sky Sports journalist reported on Saturday (19 August) that any talk of Leeds accepting his transfer request is premature.

Everton are closing in on the signing of Southampton striker Che Adams after submitting a new bid worth £15million. The development has emerged in the wake of the Toffees' humiliating 4-0 defeat at Aston Villa that leaves them rooted to the bottom of the Premier League table after the opening two matches. (Express)

Sean Dyche reveals what he has told Amadou Onana amid transfer linksEverton boss Sean Dyche has revealed he has been speaking “endlessly” to Amadou Onana about becoming more of an effective presence in both boxes as he develops his game further this season.

Troyes winger Mama Balde identified as a target for the Blues. As reported by journalist Mike Minay, the 27-year-old has gained significant interest from the Premier League, with Burnley, Sheffield United and the Toffee’s named as those eyeing the Ligue 1 player. Minay added that a deal for the Guinea-Bissau forward could be struck for a fee in the region of €8m (£7m), making him an affordable acquisition for the Blues.

What's the latest on Goncalo Borges to Everton? According to the Sunday Mirror [via Goodison News], Porto will accept an offer for £13m for the winger's services this summer, should Everton "decide to take an initial interest further".

An offer submitted by Everton for Paris Saint-Germain forward Hugo Ekitike was "way below" the €35m (£29m) the French side are seeking for his services. The Blues were reported to have launched a bid for Ekitike, a player PSG are prepared to offload this summer as they look to mix up their squad. Everton will have to return to the negotiating table to stand any chance of striking a deal, as made clear by Fabrizio Romano when speaking to Give Me Sport who explained the Toffees 'tried the loan to buy option' and the situation remains 'complicated​

Contrary to what my title says, I am not an actual scout.

But if you wanna give me Kevs 2m a year, I will give the club back 1.9m and gladly find us a Title winning team.
But what manager comes in here and manager's this lot to survival?

Ok there's injuries to McNeil and Coleman and that's having an impact, and Harrison looks a goodun to come in. But I dont believe in the character of this team, and the defence in particular looks frightened of its own shadow.

We need 3 or 4 in. We all know the positions. And if we dont get them - which I suspect is about 90%+ certain - then I dont see us surviving.

No drama, no hyperbole...we'll be relegated.

If that's what the owners want to do then they'll get it.
Defensively and in the middle of the park we look awful. Didn’t think it was an issue a few months ago but now realised it’s bad and we need that sorting also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back