Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need McNeil and Harrison back and in the side. Those two make a massive difference. Danjuma also has quality you can tell that even from today. Get those three in the side behind DCL/Adams and there’s more than enough there to be comfortably safe. If we’re not, then the manager will have massively failed.

I wouldn’t swap our squad for any of Burnley’s, Luton’s or Sheffield United’s.
🧐 I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ that fella called Davies might be good 👍 😂

72AC9C45-F872-4B21-B828-7BBD0D372586.webp

We need like 4 players until the window closes but no chance we actually do get them. Apart from the obvious need for a striker, we need a CB if he isn't playing Braithwaite, a winger for the amount of injuries and I also think we need a CM. We looked shocking in the middle of the park today.

We need like 4 players until the window closes but no chance we actually do get them. Apart from the obvious need for a striker, we need a CB if he isn't playing Braithwaite, a winger for the amount of injuries and I also think we need a CM. We looked shocking in the middle of the park today.
I'd honestly play Garner in there. Onana and Doucoure need taking out at times. I agree we need a striker, midfielder, winger and a CB doubt we get all of those

We need McNeil and Harrison back and in the side. Those two make a massive difference. Danjuma also has quality you can tell that even from today. Get those three in the side behind DCL/Adams and there’s more than enough there to be comfortably safe. If we’re not, then the manager will have massively failed.

We look so unbalanced without genuine wingers I agree.

Almost this group of players smashed The hipster team Brighton on their own patch.

Whilst the squad isnt amazing, its massively being under utilised by a manager who has never and will never be considered anything above below average.

Good managers get an extra 10% from players, great managers get an extra 20%, every week.

Bad managers fail and keep on failing.

Almost this group of players smashed The hipster team Brighton on their own patch.

Whilst the squad isnt amazing, its massively being under utilised by a manager who has never and will never be considered anything above below average.

Good managers get an extra 10% from players, great managers get an extra 20%, every week.

Bad managers fail and keep on failing.

and they manage everton ;)

15mil smh
Absolute mugs we are

It's what you get for not getting targets in early and being forceful with a plan.

Che will have been further down on the list of targets. We'll have fannied around with loftier targets with a hope that the player would be interested and the club will accept fees on the drip. Doesn't happen.

Lose 2 games on the spin, look desperate.

Now Che could've tied up nicely last month for £12mill but is going to be more because Thelwell thought he could get "better".

The possibility of a points deduction is leaning me in the direction of relegation as the only outcome this season. If we get an 8-10 point deduction we'd needed to have brought in Harry Kane to save us.
I’d be surprised if any points deducted would be effective immediately. I suspect it would start for the following season.

The possibility of a points deduction is leaning me in the direction of relegation as the only outcome this season. If we get an 8-10 point deduction we'd needed to have brought in Harry Kane to save us.

We ain't getting points deducted.

Uefa are dishing penny fines out to club's who have historically lied about finances for decades. Thats the maximum the league will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back