Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The possibility of a points deduction is leaning me in the direction of relegation as the only outcome this season. If we get an 8-10 point deduction we'd needed to have brought in Harry Kane to save us.
Do you really see a points deduction mate, this is a genuine question.

If they do to us then they surely have to act same with City and eventually Chelsea?

I don't see the point deduction and I don't think it will matter, as we can get relegated, this season with no help needed at all.

I'm sickened by it all mate, life goes on and there are much more important things, as last week has shown us, but, when we go, we will never recover.

It'll be another tough season, but it's 2 games.

We were never getting anything today (that doesn't excuse spineless performance).

But we're in a better situation than last year imo.

Better manager, worse teams in league and probably end window with better squad.

I'm not being complacent and deffo share concerns, but let's hold our nerve for a bit longer.
Expected to get thrashed today but the fact we had no striker in to take the three points last week is criminal

I would define giving a young player a chance as something more than throwing them on when you're being properly battered or being a pointless sub for the last 2 minutes of injury time.

You and I both know, if Che Adams came in and stank the gaff out every game until DCL came back fit, it would always be Che Adams getting game time ahead of Chermitti.

And also, what's your defence of the decision to persevere with Keane as opposed to giving Branthwaite a chance, even though Keane had to come out last year for nearly relegating us 🤔🤔

Could it be that it is because we have a manager who would rather field terrible senior pros who have made the same mistakes throughout their careers, than put on a youngster who may actually learn from any mistakes? I wonder.
That’s a fair point & you could of said it first time round 😂

In dyche mind branthwaite won’t be up to he’s standards yet! Hopefully that changes next week!

However everyone was demanding for Patterson to start & look at those fans now saying he’s 💩
He didn’t have bring dobin on, who at times had that glimmer which what we lack & can see why where looking at the players we are!

Am remaking positive & putting today’s performance down too a bad day at the office & expecting a better one next week. With hopefully 🙏 knew players.

I see that lad Atalanta signed Touré has ruptured his rectus femoris, that's the main kicking muscle in your quads, the muscle Drs check your reflexes by tapping the knee(well tibial tuberosity0 pretty serious, think Gbamin was the same. Bullet dodged.
With his histort aswell does not look good for him,

Need to get players in gnonto and adams get it done. Need a cb aswell instead of just waitint round you clowns. Another game like last season not ready for the season, club is full of idiots

Pickford
Godfrey
Tarkowski
Gueye
Doucoure
Harrison
Danjuma
Mcneil
And if they sign..
Adams
Gnonto

Squad is full of players who are experts in getting relegated.

You become your focus. We are focused on bargains from relegated teams. We therefore become a team of players used to getting relegated.....

We need McNeil and Harrison back and in the side. Those two make a massive difference. Danjuma also has quality you can tell that even from today. Get those three in the side behind DCL/Adams and there’s more than enough there to be comfortably safe. If we’re not, then the manager will have massively failed.

I wouldn’t swap our squad for any of Burnley’s, Luton’s or Sheffield United’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back