Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the chance to avoid a repeat of last season - or worse - over the summer, and we did nothing. The ownership is in self-preservation mode and nothing else. There is no top-flight future for a club run like this. They might well know something - that a points deduction is coming - but that'll be merely the straw the breaks the camel's back. Kenwright and Moshiri have run us into the ground. And as the fans still seem determined to turn up in droves despite everything, one wonders if relegation is actually needed at this point to force real change. Probably not would be my guess, but one thing is for sure: relegation is what we will inevitably get without change.
I honestly dont see a way through this season right at this moment.

If we get 3/4 players in this week with a sale of Onana maybe to fund most of it and then beat Wolves next Saturday I might be less inclined to be so bleak.

As it stands though I see Everton down.

There's no way this squad will get through again this season.

I honestly dont see a way through this season right at this moment.

If we get 3/4 players in this week with a sale of Onana maybe to fund most of it and then beat Wolves next Saturday I might be less inclined to be so bleak.

As it stands though I see Everton down.

There's no way this squad will get through again this season.
Without reinforcements we will go down even the numpties supposedly running us will see that, but then again the level of player we can attract might still be not enough to survive unfortunately

"We’ve got to look at what we’ve got and work with that," Dyche said when asked if he had any transfer updates after the Villa defeat. "I don’t think there’s a magic wand; there never was. There’s no shortcuts because they usually cost a lot of money. But we’re working hard to construct deals that affect us in a positive way. "There’s fresh reports about all sorts of things, so at the minute I’m not going to talk about something that’s mythical. I did talk about (Youssef) Chermiti because I felt that was more or less done, but these deals at the minute I’m waiting for news. "That’s not about Che Adams, it’s any deal. We’re in for a number of situations; whether they come to fruition, I’m waiting on news."

Without reinforcements we will go down even the numpties supposedly running us will see that, but then again the level of player we can attract might still be no enough to survive unfortunately
The possibility of a points deduction is leaning me in the direction of relegation as the only outcome this season. If we get an 8-10 point deduction we'd needed to have brought in Harry Kane to save us.

The possibility of a points deduction is leaning me in the direction of relegation as the only outcome this season. If we get an 8-10 point deduction we'd needed to have brought in Harry Kane to save us.
Surely if we are found guilty and it is a points deduction we can appeal I know its only kicking the can down the road

"We’ve got to look at what we’ve got and work with that," Dyche said when asked if he had any transfer updates after the Villa defeat. "I don’t think there’s a magic wand; there never was. There’s no shortcuts because they usually cost a lot of money. But we’re working hard to construct deals that affect us in a positive way. "There’s fresh reports about all sorts of things, so at the minute I’m not going to talk about something that’s mythical. I did talk about (Youssef) Chermiti because I felt that was more or less done, but these deals at the minute I’m waiting for news. "That’s not about Che Adams, it’s any deal. We’re in for a number of situations; whether they come to fruition, I’m waiting on news."
Translation: "I have no f**king idea what they are doing."

We need a center back as well as a striker. Well done Mosh and the board throwing away another start to a season
I genuinely don't think Moshiri will ever set foot inside the city of Liverpool again. Whenever we're ultimately sold it'll be signed off either in London or Monaco.

You'd think he'd be trying to maximise the value of his investment though so it's really strange that he's sitting on his hands watching us get relegated.

Maybe he feels that he can recoup enough after the stadium is finished and the actual league we are in at that time isn't too important.

In any case it looks very much like he's washed his hands of us now and the only time he'll play any further active role will be after we move to BMD and an offer of a full takeover is on the table.

Why did he mention Che Adams of all people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back