Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't think Moshiri will ever set foot inside the city of Liverpool again. Whenever we're ultimately sold it'll be signed off either in London or Monaco.

You'd think he'd be trying to maximise the value of his investment though so it's really strange that he's sitting on his hands watching us get relegated.

Maybe he feels that he can recoup enough after the stadium is finished and the actual league we are in at that time isn't too important.

In any case it looks very much like he's washed his hands of us now and the only time he'll play any further active role will be after we move to BMD and an offer of a full takeover is on the table.
Tend to agree it's all about stemming his losses now

Didn't you laugh at the possibility the other day?
No. I said Jonathan Wilson believing we would was laughable. He's supposed to be objective professional and wait for a bit more evidence than 90 minutes of football to form his judgement.

I've stated that if we dont get reinforcements and we get a points deduction we'll be relegated.

If you think those two are the same thing then I dont know what to advise you.

No. I said Jonathan Wilson believing we would was laughable. He's supposed to be objective professional and wait for a bit more evidence than 90 minutes of football to form his judgement.

I've stated that if we dont get reinforcements and we get a points deduction we'll be relegated.

I think there's enough in the squad to get to 50 points this season.

Fair enough I agree in that case but I doubt we get points deduction the EPL doesn't want any team punished with that as it looks back on them second its a tax issue so the most I can see is a big fan or window band/squad reduction but this is Everton so they may use us as an example.

I genuinely don't think Moshiri will ever set foot inside the city of Liverpool again. Whenever we're ultimately sold it'll be signed off either in London or Monaco.

You'd think he'd be trying to maximise the value of his investment though so it's really strange that he's sitting on his hands watching us get relegated.

Maybe he feels that he can recoup enough after the stadium is finished and the actual league we are in at that time isn't too important.

In any case it looks very much like he's washed his hands of us now and the only time he'll play any further active role will be after we move to BMD and an offer of a full takeover is on the table.
Think you are right won't see moshiri anywhere near Liverpool again .
And even as bad a situation we are in surely we should be able to attract better people who want to invest or full buy the club than 777.

I honestly dont see a way through this season right at this moment.

If we get 3/4 players in this week with a sale of Onana maybe to fund most of it and then beat Wolves next Saturday I might be less inclined to be so bleak.

As it stands though I see Everton down.

There's no way this squad will get through again this season.

It'll be another tough season, but it's 2 games.

We were never getting anything today (that doesn't excuse spineless performance).

But we're in a better situation than last year imo.

Better manager, worse teams in league and probably end window with better squad.

I'm not being complacent and deffo share concerns, but let's hold our nerve for a bit longer.

Fine, do it

They should be nowehere near the club with their abysmal attitudes and lack of commitment. There are players at this club who have contributed absolutely nothing in years, but take home hundreds of thousands per month.
I agree. I think a few will be gone by the end of the window when clubs get desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back