Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its a choice between selling pickford or onana it's a no brainer. Onana may well increase in value next season, pickford will absolutely decrease in value. Everton need to start making smart business decisions, turning down a big offer for pickford and having him retire and get nothing would be a mistake.
If the right offer comes in for both then sell both on our terms as neither currently seems to want to leave.
Pickford could stay and go for nothing In another 2 years and I wouldn’t be bothered never mind when he retires, It’s the bolasies gbamin and the other long list of players that have offered 0 and have went for nothing that’s bad business.

Mate Vardy is on 160k per week also, he is something we need to move away from, overpriced and totally finished!

We wont be signing Rodriquez, Hendrick or Cork, that's just being silly, instead of Mr Happy?

Hold onto your onions mate as the window "springs" open on the 14th June, majority of players are still on their jollies, calm down!
I know we're not signing those. I was being ironic, I think, maybe sarcastic. The most Everton thing now would be signing Tammy Abraham with his crocked knee, out til December.

At least it shows Dyche is going to play on the deck as Weggy is the only player over 6' that actually becomes 5'6 when he goes for a cross.

How did Brighton spot Mitoma and Caicedo? They've only been here for a while and are already worth up to ten times as
much as they paid for them. Do we have any spies there? Maybe Maupay could tell our scouts.

How did Brighton spot Mitoma and Caicedo? They've only been here for a while and are already worth up to ten times as
much as they paid for them. Do we have any spies there? Maybe Maupay could tell our scouts.
It's all computer done these days. They put in what they want and out pop names. They will then probably send a scout to check them out. Some clubs have put more into it than others due to not having money to splash about on players. I think Brentford started it and got rid of their youth set up as this way was cheaper, and made them more money. They usually have a replacement ready when they sell someone.

Well at the time all of the rumours were stating that it was Everton leading the race for Caicedo until we decided against him and he ended up at Brighton. Google it for proof. Crazy that we pass up almost no-risk signings like Caicedo for £4m and probably £15k a week but are very happy to buy Maupay for £15m and £50k.

Well at the time all of the rumours were stating that it was Everton leading the race for Caicedo until we decided against him and he ended up at Brighton. Google it for proof. Crazy that we pass up almost no-risk signings like Caicedo for £4m and probably £15k a week but are very happy to buy Maupay for £15m and £50k.

Yeah but Maupay was “premier league proven” so it makes sense doesn’t it.

How did Brighton spot Mitoma and Caicedo? They've only been here for a while and are already worth up to ten times as much as they paid for them. Do we have any spies there? Maybe Maupay could tell our scouts.
I think Cucurella will serve as a bit of a warning to potential suitors. £65m looks extremely over valued now. (Albeit could Franks management I guess!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back