Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not comparing Potter to Pep, but do you think he could do ok with this squad?

People are assuming that Dyche is getting the maximum out of this group of players.

I think its misguided.
I think that's partly why Thelwell was leaning towards a guy like Corberan who is a training ground madman who has shown he can get that extra 10% out of players and also be creatively flexible with a disjointed squad.

It’s particularly impressive to look at dycheball and think the problem with it is that it is too attacking.

Same with Lampard in the end. It is negative hoofball dross.
Yes it is direct football in terms of attack. But I meant open in the set up, subtle difference, I mean in the sense that our attack and midfield were pressing high today and leaving gaps every where to play in behind. It reminds me of when we got trounced away to Palace in the cup under Lamps. I thought Dyche would be a sit in type manager especially away from home he was mostly last season today was a shambles.

Last edited:
H
That's who I'd go for.
He left wolves because he was lied too.
he left wolves cos they have no money and have to save players. We might as well just write him a cheque for £2m and say thanks but no thanks as it’d be cheaper than the bill if we hired him when we let him go.

as for the Potter suggestions? Please please no. I’ll stick with Dyche and 15th for now

Not quite the fount of knowledge it seems.

The jigs up for that fraud.

His role has been to chummy along Everton supporters with predictions of forwards coming in and he's now bankrupt of words to keep the charade going because no one but no one believes in it any longer.

That window will close with zero reinforcements up front and that'll be it.

He knows it and I bet he goes VERY quiet over the next 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back