Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is who we are competing with this season, you`d think Sheff Utd and we need another team to be worse than us. Unfortunately we are by far the worst team I have seen this season.

Loser manager, loser players and fans happy because we "had a go v Fulham", no wonder we get what we deserve....
Think we can win the ‘better than Luton, Sheffield U and Wolves’ cup 🤞🏻

Nah, he’ll claim he hasn’t been with us long enough to know how to play Dycheball so he’ll put him on the bench. We’ll play without a recognised striker again like we did last season.
We won’t create anything for 70 minutes, then when we’re 2-0 down, Dyche will bring Adams on. We’ll have a frenzied spell of pressure, pull a goal back and lose 2-1. After the game, Dyche will say he’s not happy with how we started but saw lots of promise in how we finished the game.
A small minority on here will say it’s ok because we looked better when Adams came on. The majority (me included) will be seriously questioning if we should gamble on sacking Dyche and hire Potter.
Really don’t want Potter. Brighton better since he left. Abject failure at chelsea

I'd be all over Nico Elvedi if I were Everton:
- 26yr/o, 6'2', Swiss international CB
- 8 years at Monchengladbach, requested to leave this window, available for £10m
- Good passing range, physical CB and can cover multiple positions across the back 4/3
Hmm 🤔 your taking about Everton here! He not on the already played In premiership list thanks

Nah, he’ll claim he hasn’t been with us long enough to know how to play Dycheball so he’ll put him on the bench. We’ll play without a recognised striker again like we did last season.
We won’t create anything for 70 minutes, then when we’re 2-0 down, Dyche will bring Adams on. We’ll have a frenzied spell of pressure, pull a goal back and lose 2-1. After the game, Dyche will say he’s not happy with how we started but saw lots of promise in how we finished the game.
A small minority on here will say it’s ok because we looked better when Adams came on. The majority (me included) will be seriously questioning if we should gamble on sacking Dyche and hire Potter.
What’s with these potter shouts! He’s like his teams too pass! Hello news flash we can’t pass a ball 10 yards to right player! If you thought Sunday was bad then potter hall would 10 times worse & our fans would after about 5 games 🙄

Until new ownership with the right direction we just need to stick as it’s never going too change

I do not understand the fascination with guys that played and couldn't score in the Premier League over guys that actually scored in some other league. Are you really Premier League quality if some other team thought you were but nothing in the results supported their belief?
Think 🤔 it’s more the tried & tested approach as we can’t really afford to gamble on someone that may flop in this league.

Brands was the Benitez scapegoat and was forced to resign, I think Brands is a good DoF, he has the record before AND after Everton but he was hung out to dry by an incompetent chairman and owner.

I don’t feel as though brands was given the freedom to do his job on his own terms and choose managers and players that he liked .

What’s with these potter shouts! He’s like his teams too pass! Hello news flash we can’t pass a ball 10 yards to right player! If you thought Sunday was bad then potter hall would 10 times worse & our fans would after about 5 games 🙄

Until new ownership with the right direction we just need to stick as it’s never going too change

Yeah i'm with you on this.

We just don't have the players to do anything more than counter. The whole club would need rebuilding top to bottom for someone like Potter to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back