Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines. Loved the look of him at Wigan and thought he'd be perfect for us - and was!

James Rodriguez too tbf.
Obviously I agree with Bainesy. Lukaku and Yakubu too for me. Couldn't believe we got Rom permanently. Tbh I was excited about signing Klaasen (don't ask). Still can't believe James Rodriguez played for us. Honorable mention for Manuel Fernandes 😂

Think 🤔 it’s more the tried & tested approach as we can’t really afford to gamble on someone that may flop in this league.
Yet if you sign someone like Hudson-Odoi, he already has failed to produce with far better guys around him. Maybe he will suddenly become that guy who scores 10+ times a season with more playing time, but I would rather have a guy that already did that in an easier league. To me, it is a bigger gamble to expect a guy that didn't succeed in the Premier League to suddenly succeed with an even weaker team in the league.

Last edited:

There’s a difference between bad decision making and amoral decision making. The club did the right thing with Gylfi even though it came at great cost.

There are more good people at Everton than bad so please don’t suggest signing Greenwood is the sort of thing Everton would do. The club has a good heart that is way bigger than whoever happens to own the shares at any given time. It would never be allowed to happen.
Excellently said. 👏

Only if we overpay for both. Should have said no thank you by now and moved on to other targets

(of course Adams shouldn’t have been a target to begin with but that’s another story)
To be honest, the late of transfer window, overpay a player seems to be unevitable.
I just want us to come back strong in the coming match. It is a MUST WIN game for us.

Only if we overpay for both. Should have said no thank you by now and moved on to other targets

(of course Adams shouldn’t have been a target to begin with but that’s another story)
Think we've said no thank you and moved onto other targets several times already. Hence overpaying for these two. If of course we get them. Thing is we're now short at the back too. And in the middle

To be honest, the late of transfer window, overpay a player seems to be unevitable.
I just want us to come back strong in the coming match. It is a MUST WIN game for us.
I honestly can't see us winning. The morale is so low. Even if these two come in before is it really going to boost the players? They already sound defeated. Time is of course on our side but we are in big big trouble

I honestly can't see us winning. The morale is so low. Even if these two come in before is it really going to boost the players? They already sound defeated. Time is of course on our side but we are in big big trouble
Only two loses still make us in trouble…
In a long season, we will be in hell. I know why the fans are so frustrated and worried. You can go against the board to work more professional but you cant go against your players. I hate Keane very much and wants him to leave us immediately but it is Dyche and the board fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back