Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret... We aren't going to sign anyone. And why would you think that we are? The people at the top of the club are going to roll the dice once again and hope we can stay up by the skin of our teeth. It's gross negligence but it's nothing new from these pukes.

But why?? Are we suggesting Thel got him in and Dyche aint keen to wont play him? I cannot find any logical reason for Danj and Cherm getting little or no time when Deece and Dwight are out
That's the point Noisy. It isn't logical, just like it isn't logical to freeze Gray out but not sell him unless we have a replacement. It's not logical to start Keane. It isn't logical to continue to play Garner wide when he's probably our best midfielder.
Nothing this club does makes sense.

First of all, cringe

Second of all Dyche has a hard on for players being his definition of fit, hence Chermiti left out and Danjuma only making sub appearances so far
Dyche gets things wrong and deserves to be criticised when he does but I don't know why people are having a go about him wanting players to actually be fit before he plays them its not really a crazy idea and most people have complained about us not doing it in the past but now want to complain that we are doing it.

Dyche gets things wrong and deserves to be criticised when he does but I don't know why people are having a go about him wanting players to actually be fit before he plays them its not really a crazy idea and most people have complained about us not doing it in the past but now want to complain that we are doing it.

It's more that he kept going on about fitness levels, and then we played like THAT on Sunday, and got ran off the pitch by Villa

I'd rather he was equally concerned about players making basic errors, as well as who is winning the running. The fitness excuse comes across as an justification to keep backing the senior pros who are not performing.

Everton%20sign%20Kevin%20Mirallas

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin Mirallas.

Walks in our team now, even the extra crap version of him at the end.

We were spoiled with some of the talent he was in the team with.

Now. Yard dogs, not prem standard.

Because it’s a bull excuse, Danjuma had played in behind closed door games in and around both league games but suddenly isn’t fit enough to start both? Chermiti played n the latter game but couldn’t have had a run out from the bench at Villa Park or better yet played in the U21 game on Friday night? Yet Ashley Young did full 90 in both games?

It's more that he kept going on about fitness levels, and then we played like THAT on Sunday, and got ran off the pitch by Villa

I'd rather he was equally concerned about players making basic errors, as well as who is winning the running. The fitness excuse comes across as an excuse to keep backing the senior pros who are not performing.
I'm sure he is but even if he wasn't it doesn't mean he's wrong about the need for people to be fit so theres no need to keep bringing it up as if its a problem when it isn't. Its not like we don't have enough real problems to worry about without getting wound up about some of the few things we might actually be doing right.

I can see a large section of the fanbase packing it in, I suspect many are just renewing now to get a seat in the new ground. Following this club is draining.
the ONLY reason i renewed, and it breaks my heart to say it , the board would see us in league 2 to save there arses,they don't care, look at the gross negligence at work

I'd rather he was equally concerned about players making basic errors, as well as who is winning the running. The fitness excuse comes across as an justification to keep backing the senior pros who are not performing.
After 10 minutes I said to my lad Villa look quicker and stronger than us.

His reply was ours look shattered.

It stayed that way the whole game.

I actually believe he’s pretty thick as a football manager. He has no idea how to react to what’s going on on the pitch, his in-game management is as bad as Lampard’s. The no subs and the “fitness” thing is an excuse because he doesn’t actually know how to use subs to affect a game. I think the game has left him behind and he doesn’t have a clue how to move into the modern era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back