Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually believe he’s pretty thick as a football manager. He has no idea how to react to what’s going on on the pitch, his in-game management is as bad as Lampard’s. The no subs and the “fitness” thing is an excuse because he doesn’t actually know how to use subs to affect a game. I think the game has left him behind and he doesn’t have a clue how to move into the modern era.
Dyche?
Kenwrong?
Moshiri?
Thelwell?
Alan Myers?
Everton FC?
apply this statement to everyone as you see fit...

I actually believe he’s pretty thick as a football manager. He has no idea how to react to what’s going on on the pitch, his in-game management is as bad as Lampard’s. The no subs and the “fitness” thing is an excuse because he doesn’t actually know how to use subs to affect a game. I think the game has left him behind and he doesn’t have a clue how to move into the modern era.

Now I dont think he's a thick manager, just manages very different to a "modern" manager.

I do however agree with his in game management being poor. He can't say "if I could have I would have subbed everyone at half time" and what he made one sub... backwards.

He needs to improve in game decisions for me.

This isn’t an excuse because some of the players on the bench are better than the ones he’s playing in the first XI.
Only Keane really. He’s the only person I don’t understand why he keeps picking. Yes Danjuma was probably fit enough to start last game but very rarely have we had an attacker on the bench I’ve been excited about being able to bring on.

The perplexing thing at least with frank is he was still relatively new in managing so there was a defense for his atrocious in game management, even though he is just a terrible manager , I agree dyches in game management is non existent and comparably as bad which is staggering to me since dyche has been managing for over a decade. I get the bench is terrible but in honesty they can't be much worse than what was at burnley. He's just more comfortable with journeyman and veteran grafters .

Now I dont think he's a thick manager, just manages very different to a "modern" manager.

I do however agree with his in game management being poor. He can't say "if I could have I would have subbed everyone at half time" and what he made one sub... backwards.

He needs to improve in game decisions for me.

The thing is he’s not going to improve that. He’s 13 years into his managerial career now, he isn’t a young upstart learning the game. He also comes across extremely stubborn and borderline arrogant for me. This is the manager he is and he isn’t changing.

Anything from Kev today?
If he has got any sense he will ask Bing AI image creator for “new Everton striker”. Great fun.

Given it has access to all information across the entire internet, there is a disconcerting lack of diversity in what Bing thinks we want. 0% body fat and full of roids seem to be the main attributes we are after. Be a while before it takes over the world I think.

Look at these Dyche fit hunks

IMG_0862.jpeg

Callum Hudson-Odoi

What's all the fuss over wingers?? FFS. Though we may need some, all the transfer rumours are over is wingers. None of whom are worth sticking it out for because they aren't the answer to our problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back