Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it? We have Maupay as our only fit and experienced striker so him or Danjuma who isn't really a number nine in a must win game. It will be the club haggling over a few million it's what they always do
The point is he’s still training and not on strike like gnonto.

If we signed gnonto tomorrow there is no way he would be ready for the weekend. If we agree a deal tonight for adams and he travels up tonight with medical tomorrow, he’s 100% ready for Saturday.

Well its getting to a bed wetting stage now isnt it.

Our first 11 is awful, especially in Key Areas.

McNeil cant come back quick enough and Harrison should improve us. Danjuma looked decent against Villa.

Everywhere else is a worry.

With our current team I really cant see us winning 13 games this season. Midfield and Defence is a shambles.

Adams may not be everyone's choices but if we are signing him, it needed to be done before Saturday.

6 points from a possible 9 looked on the cards before the start of the season - 0 from 9 looks likely.

I don't even Like Iwobi, but I would rather the central mid be as per the below, Doucs literally does zero, only noticeable when he scores, then rotate Gana & Onana on form.

Onana

Garner Iwobi
I do not mind Doucoure tbh. Gana has very little to his current game aside putting himself about, he offers next to nothing regarding forward progression up the pitch. It feels like he has gone back to his crap periods when he was here initially (he was great at times too).

Guys don't stress , bill is about to finish up the Che adams deal
76242.webp

This weekends deadline for players is what 12:30 Friday again?

Here we are on Wednesday, knocked back time and time again for Gnotno, Squabbling over Che Adams who is still in training down south and someone we could have got in the first week of pre season if needed.

We all know the club is awful at transfers, but I genuinely think we are getting worse and worse.

Our inability to sign anyone to have an impact is unreal, should have walked from Willy weeks ago and moved on.

We are just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back