Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Everton lack creativity'​

0c6397e1-3937-496f-96e6-e5f2f5283859.jpg

Ledley King
Former Tottenham captain Ledley King on the Football Daily podcast
I don't see enough creativity in Everton's team. I look at their midfielder, with Idrissa Gueye, Amadou Onana and Abdoulaye Doucoure. I don't see goals or creativity there; that is a big problem.

Yes Ledley.
Need Rodriguez back!! lol

oh go away with the Gnonto rumours, don't even want him now just move on.

So boring isn't it just go and get the lad from PSV. Gnonto won't move until deadline day and for 30m which we shouldn't go to anyway
That is exactly it dont have to be working on just gnonto try push on with the deal with the psv kid. Or whoever they have in mind out wide , this is how a proper club works. Is wednesday and still havent closed the adams deal, hate this club atm

an interesting, almost throw away comment in the latest All Together Now podcast that apparently Lukaku's people have been sounding out Everton.

Even tho he is 30% the player we had, 28% of that is still better then what we have, so if it was at all a possible yes.

Then we can complain about his trampoline first touch and marvel at the amount of goals he would score if he got back to a decent level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back