Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he tho look at adams in the championship atm, agree is other players better rake a chance on not sure on piroe

Ill be honest mate I've only seen him in dribs and drabs, and for what its worth I dont think Adams is as bad a signing for us as being made out - I think he suits our system a lot more then say Maupay and he would score more.

Am just tired of doing the same thing right? going after the players from relegated sides, only signing players with prem experience (odd player excluded) and expecting them to bring different results.

It's boring me, we are so predictable I hate it. Taking my lad the game at the weekend and realise I am going to have to bribe him with the toy shop and some food before or after because it's not fun going the game no more.

They've drained me with their lack of inspiration and creativity, on every level.

Last edited:
an interesting, almost throw away comment in the latest All Together Now podcast that apparently Lukaku's people have been sounding out Everton.
I cannot let this seep into my mind because I'll only disappoint myself when it 99% isn't happening. Would be an immense signing for us, we'd need a serious deal on it though just because he's so far from our current financial capabilities.

Id love him back - but his wages would effectively bankrupt the club
People also forgetting Chelsea aren't letting him go for nothing, they want to sell not loan and want 30m plus for him. Even if nothing goes through and a last minute loan becomes available they'll probably want up to 10m for a loan fee. Lukaku is on 15m plus a year and even if he takes a pay cut (which isn't like him) I don't think he takes less than 10m a year.

So EVEN if Chelsea don't find a buyer and allow a loan and EVEN if Rom takes a pay cut for a move, I doubt we're paying much less than 20m for a 1 year loan. At a push you could maybe argue it's worth it if he keeps us up but there are other problem areas of the team too, it's not guaranteed. And even if we can find the money to do that it stops us investing any of it in the future.

DONT MAKE ME DREAM STUART

crying-sobbing.gif

We are probably trying to pay as little as possible up front to try and leave more cash for other signings. Probably increasing it it little increments every time they don’t accept it. That’s what happens when you haven’t got a pot to pee in
And each day we mess around another club could snatch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back