Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be honest mate I've only seen him in dribs and drabs, and for what its worth I dont think Adams is as bad a signing for us as being made out - I think he suits our system a lot more then say Maupay and he would score more.

Am just tired of doing the same thing right? going after the players from relegated sides, only signing players with prep experience (odd player excluded) and expecting them to bring different results.

It's boring me, we are so predictable I hate it. Taking my lad the game at the weekend and realise I am going to have to bribe him with the toy shop and some food before or after because it's not fun going the game no more.

They've drained me with their lack of inspiration and creativity, on every level.
100% agree just hard enjoy anything with this club, i would have taken adams then with chimmiti. You could go they have plans get him ready this season give him time off the bench rotate with adams as 2nd choice. Most inportant transfer we neede and less than 2 weeks now and still no cover. That is what this window should have been a positive to get us fans back on side get a new feeling

Looks like Dyche is ready to die for Keane.

RIP, cos I can't see us signing another defender
Everton concede just over 2 goals per game when Tarkowski & Keane play together. Win percentage of 8.3

Drops to 1.3 goals per game with win percentage of 25 when other pairing used.

I reckon Dyche is using Keane for his payoff, because as a club with any statistical knowledge, surely we know this.

crying-sobbing.gif

The Geri & Rom axis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back