Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never have depth but right now it's looking pretty grim if mid thirties gana gets injured or continues to be mediocre the only senior midfielder that wouldn't already be on the pitch is gomes which is a horrifying thought. How long is iwobi out as that leaves is with garner who obviously isn't a winger and Dobbin , until harrison and mcneil come back. Also have to factor some potential long term injuries as this is everton. So unprepared for this season
Iwobi, Doucoure & Gana will all be playing at the AFCON in January also

Sheff Utd singing Cameron Archer, 18 mill - Villa with a buy back.

giphy.gif

CAMERON ARCHER

Adams still training is good news either way for us. He either comes in and is well up to speed or we have used our heads and dodged this bullet.
Is it? We have Maupay as our only fit and experienced striker so him or Danjuma who isn't really a number nine in a must win game. It will be the club haggling over a few million it's what they always do

Sheff Utd singing Cameron Archer, 18 mill - Villa with a buy back.

Tom Cannon has a similar Championship record to this lad, he's been available for our first 2 games and not used.

If anything the club are ruining the lad, when he eventually goes out on loan whatever club he goes to will already be 5/6 games into there season instead of him starting on an even keel with the other strikers at that club (e.g Will Keane at Preston has started the season well, if he went there he would have to bide his time to get a starting spot)

I've completely made my peace with not getting Gnonto.
I'm far more invested in getting Che Adams over the line before lunch time Friday. This needs to just get bloody done now.
Che doesn't have to score 10 goals, he just has to be a decent hold up player to bring Harrison, McNeil Danjuma into the game and between them they will score the bulk of our goals, but Jewus Cwithe it needs to get done now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back