Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Gnonto looks off, how would people feel about going for a left back instead and pushing Young up? I simply don't trust Mykolenko and just because of his age Young at left back scares me. We need someone that can play 38 games at left back who isn't an utter calamity.
Will have to I think unless he's throwing Dobbin in which isn't Dyche's style

I think it's criminal for everton to have any interest in players at this stage in the window and it not be at an advanced place in the negotiations. Stop putzing about everton you've had since January to sniff out targets and we seem to be just revisiting targets from last season so it's even more embarrassing that things are so lackadaisical

I think it's criminal for everton to have any interest in players at this stage in the window and it not be at an advanced place in the negotiations. Stop putzing about everton you've had since January to sniff out targets and we seem to be just revisiting targets from last season so it's even more embarrassing that things are so lackadaisical
It is but this is what they always do. Until the people at the top change it won't change. Other clubs get their main requirements in first this time is for any additions on top. We are still scrambling around for the striker, winger and centre back we desperately need.

Now that Gnonto looks off, how would people feel about going for a left back instead and pushing Young up? I simply don't trust Mykolenko and just because of his age Young at left back scares me. We need someone that can play 38 games at left back who isn't an utter calamity.
100%. Said the other day Tierney on loan would be one of the best possible uses for the domestic loan. Young and Myko is not an acceptable pair of options.

Don't seem to be linked with any midfielders. Which I find odd as our midfield is total undies.
Agree, but also we lose gana, iwobi and doucoure for 3-4 weeks for the afcon. Regardless of what they bring that leaves us very short in midfield. Especially if garner or onana pick up a knock or need subbing.

It is but this is what they always do. Until the people at the top change it won't change. Other clubs get their main requirements in first this time is for any additions on top. We are still scrambling around for the striker, winger and centre back we desperately need.
Agreeed It's inexcusable that kenwright was involved in another transfer window it just demonstrates how clueless moshiri truly is , when it was clear he's been falling the club for years and we just dodged relegation by one game and you let the same man who's fed you bunk advice for 7 years. Very evident both need to be ousted

Leeds are in for Piroe . I think he'd be worth a gamble for 12 million. Even if we are signing Adams if he got a injury we'd be back to square one .
We should’ve been in for him from the start, instead of trying to spunk £25m on Gnonto we could’ve have got him in early and had a bit of cash left for someone else.

No lessons were learnt when Doucoure was suspended and we were dreadful.
Just no plan. We linked with wingers yet everyone one we have signed or linked with play on the left or that’s their best position. No midfielder links, despite are midfielders don’t score or create. Then we have only 2 decent centre backs in braithwaite and tarks. Should be signing a centre half at least. And the striker situation is just been pathetic. But im not surprised anymore with this club.

I'd love to have another midfielder besides garner who can actually pass a ball 5 feet ahead of them and it doesn't go to the other team
It's supposed to be Onana he needs to drastically improve. I agree though there's so many issues in this team we need four players at least very unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back