Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if we'll go for a winger/forward on loan now - like Sulemana - as alternative to Gnonto, freeing up the money for Beto on a permanant
If we can get rid of Gray for anything north of £10m it will cover the down payment on Beto.
Sulemana would be a welcome addition and you would hope we have built some kind of goodwill with saints in the Holgate move.
They probably need Adams goals more than the £5m upfront we wouldve been giving them anyway.
Hell, even throw Cannon their way on loan if need be.

If we can get rid of Gray for anything north of £10m it will cover the down payment on Beto.
Sulemana would be a welcome addition and you would hope we have built some kind of goodwill with saints in the Holgate move.
They probably need Adams goals more than the £5m upfront we wouldve been giving them anyway.
Hell, even throw Cannon their way on loan if need be.
If we are stretching a bit to get Beto over Adams it wouldn't surprise me if we considered decent permanent offers for Cannon. With DCL 26, Beto 25 and Chermiti 19 the position is arguable well enough covered for the foreseeable.

I wonder if we'll go for a winger/forward on loan now - like Sulemana - as alternative to Gnonto, freeing up the money for Beto on a permanant
Been saying this for a while, makes sense and kills 2 birds , would like an option on Sulemena though. similar graphs to gnonto from memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back