Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well then we have the wrong manager because he'd be actively choosing a worse player (Keane) just because of personal opinion on another.
Not sure it is that easy...yes Braithwaite is better than keane, but at the same time I have a feeling that he doesn't want to be here...club is trying to get him sign a new contract, then goes to speak to psv behind our backs...I guess the line up today will tell us a lot of things. I think dyche might go with godfrey first. Don't get me wrong, I would love Braithwaite to stay here long term as he is going to be a top player.

I mean I’d love Bakayoko but that would leave us needing two centre backs with no more money in the pot to get them.
We have been linked with cbs throughout the window...I think we will end up with one whatever happens with Braithwaite. Not sure we would need 2 if he goes...

Not sure it is that easy...yes Braithwaite is better than keane, but at the same time I have a feeling that he doesn't want to be here...club is trying to get him sign a new contract, then goes to speak to psv behind our backs...I guess the line up today will tell us a lot of things. I think dyche might go with godfrey first. Don't get me wrong, I would love Braithwaite to stay here long term as he is going to be a top player.
It's Branthwaite FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back