Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Beto I’ll be delighted
If we then got in a winger and center back (even as season loans) I’d say this has been the best window since James as long as nobody important leaves (Holgate, Gray, Gbamin, Gomes leaving would of course be positive)
860643c0a0651a66d7fa43d4883bde76.jpg

Anyone seen this? The level of medical testing is fantastic, and I’m sure is the same for all clubs. Presumably we just told Harrison and Chermiti not to bother and just turn up to FF in a few weeks when they’ve got the important things done like getting TV and Sky set up in their new homes

Anyone seen this? The level of medical testing is fantastic, and I’m sure is the same for all clubs. Presumably we just told Harrison and Chermiti not to bother and just turn up to FF in a few weeks when they’ve got the important things done like getting TV and Sky set up in their new homes

I know we're all down on the club at the moment, but this is nothing that every premier league club does. Our medical/physio stuff is just as good as the rest.

I know we're all down on the club at the moment, but this is nothing that every premier league club does. Our medical/physio stuff is just as good as the rest.
Did make me wonder if we send them for MRI scans as a matter of course.….. you would hope so, maybe we’re still using the mystic stones from when Master of Runes, Danny Donachie was running things.

Everton defender Jarrad Branthwaite has spoken with PSV Eindhoven this week to let the Eredivisie giants know that he wants to seal a transfer before the sales slam shut.

That is according to ED, which claims that PSV remain interested in Branthwaite returning to the Philips Stadion. Everton sent the 21-year-old on loan to Boeren last term and he enjoyed a successful spell in the Netherlands. But Sean Dyche is yet to give him a chance this term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back