Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton defender Jarrad Branthwaite has spoken with PSV Eindhoven this week to let the Eredivisie giants know that he wants to seal a transfer before the sales slam shut.

That is according to ED, which claims that PSV remain interested in Branthwaite returning to the Philips Stadion. Everton sent the 21-year-old on loan to Boeren last term and he enjoyed a successful spell in the Netherlands. But Sean Dyche is yet to give him a chance this term.
Player exchange with bakayoko then yes...but doubt psv would be interested on that deal. They want Braithwaite on the cheap and probably make stupid money on bakayoko

Player exchange with bakayoko then yes...but doubt psv would be interested on that deal. They want Braithwaite on the cheap and probably make stupid money on bakayoko
It's the obvious counteroffer. "We just loaned out a CB! I can't start a season with three. That's madness. If you intend to put me scrambling in the loan market for a CB, Bakayoko or no dice."

That does not help the squad whatsoever.
It does if dyche has no intention on playing Braithwaite. I have a feeling that dyche doesn't like him too much...probably thinks he is Beckenbauer already and perhaps lacks a bit of humility that dyche likes in a footballer.

I mean I’d love Bakayoko but that would leave us needing two centre backs with no more money in the pot to get them.

It does if dyche has no intention on playing Braithwaite. I have a feeling that dyche doesn't like him too much...probably thinks he is Beckenbauer already and perhaps lacks a bit of humility that dyche likes in a footballer.

Well then we have the wrong manager because he'd be actively choosing a worse player (Keane) just because of personal opinion on another.

We should’ve moved onto the other targets about 3 weeks ago when Leeds said he weren’t for sale.
I don't get why we are so obsessed with this guy, he isn't even that good, out of the the Leeds wingers my choice would always have been Summerville, Sinistera, Harrison, Gnonto, yet we seem to want to waste the entire summer ala Broja on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back