Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get about 10 players out the door this week as well

There is about a full XI we could get rid of and it would have zero impact on the team or squad. It's better to have a really small squad without a load of dross, than a big squad full of dross. I could list a ton of players who contribute absolutely nothing to the team.

Just get them out and take whatever savings we can get. Even just someone to pay a small percentage of wages.

I’d have Ings short term over Adams on a longer contract
Seems like Dyche is readying the 442 with McNeill and Harrison both very suitable for wide mid rather than wide forwards and DCL, Beto, Chermiti, Ings as strikers with Danjuma and even Maupay as options if they’re not lone strikers

Adam Wharton at Blackburn linked again by Nixon. He's one i really want to come in as Gana is finished.

Everton desperate to sign Adam Wharton from Blackburn, ready to offer Goodison fringe players into deal
Everton are eager to sign Blackburn Rovers midfielder Adam Wharton amid interest from other Premier League clubs, according to Alan Nixon.

Posting on his Patreon (27 August), the journalist claimed that Brighton, Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester United have been monitoring Wharton, but the Toffees would face the most threat from Crystal Palace who are keen to find an agreement.

IMG_6465.webp

Think of a player whose hold-up play is worse than Maupay, who is slower than Maupay,
who is on high wages like Maupay, who is entirely the wrong fit for the way EFC plays, whose
best days are long ago, who has no resale value and that person is - Ings.

What weak thinking.

How on earth is Ings worse at holding the ball up than Maupay? Bizarre comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back