Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is great. But they shouldn’t be scouting players we can’t afford. Pointless
Deal was close we khuduswas because anothy left they wouldnt let him leave. Get the anger at the club but cant say they havent targeted some good players. Should alwayw be scouting for new players wont really kno the price until you talk to the club

It’s just not always that simple when working under financial constraints. Zaha is arguably our best ever player and Jeff Schlupp is playing in his position right now, it’s not just you.
Agree with you but it money is tight you should always go for what is needed the most. That is my problem with the window we have again waited and not covered the cf position till the very end

It's the lack of ability to get players out of the door that hasn't helped.
Maybe put too high a valuation on them? Or maybe they are considered too crap by other teams?
Gomes had a decent loan spell in France so I find it hard that no French mid table teams wouldn't have had an interest.
We could lower the asking price in order for gomes to get some sort of signing on fee to balance lower wages.

Adam Wharton at Blackburn linked again by Nixon. He's one i really want to come in as Gana is finished.

Everton desperate to sign Adam Wharton from Blackburn, ready to offer Goodison fringe players into deal
Everton are eager to sign Blackburn Rovers midfielder Adam Wharton amid interest from other Premier League clubs, according to Alan Nixon.

Posting on his Patreon (27 August), the journalist claimed that Brighton, Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester United have been monitoring Wharton, but the Toffees would face the most threat from Crystal Palace who are keen to find an agreement.

Starting for Blackburn v Watford on Sky kicking off at 12, be interesting to check him out.

If Gbamin isn`t coming back for training why are we not sacking the player for Gross misconduct...
He is supposedly injured and getting treatment in france...but who knows if this is true or not. I guess that if by the end of the week if he hasn't found a club, he will have to come back. Everton tried to find a settlement with him for his last year of the contract but he rejected it as he wants all the money he is due. Again everton being nice here, perhaps too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back