Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want there to be absolutely zero fanfare about the Beto signing by the club. Just a short article on the site of a paragraph to announce good signing, obviously linked to from social media, then maybe a first to interview with him released during the international break. I want the club to get their heads down and at least try to blag to the fans that the whole focus is on getting results.

Bill will have him in full samba gear, maracas and all…. Then someone will tell him that he’s not actually Brazilian

Good call this mate.

We need more than Beto in and Ings guarantees a few goals.

If we had Ings in those last two home games we have at least 4 points by now and probably 6.

He’s a much more intelligent player than what we have currently and he plays a different role from DCL, Beto etc… he would be the maupay replacement and a massive upgrade … need to shift maupay though

Agreed.

Would take Tanganga and Wharton as the CB and CM. Haven’t seen much of Wharton but given the current crop I’d have no issue spinning the wheel. If the club get 50-60m for Onana it’s great business. Insofar as another forward, there’s plenty of names mentioned but hard to know who or what’s realistic.

Still a few loan slots to use.
Can see onana staying atleast this season then getting a player like Wharton in a year early helps fit him in the team. Would be good planning by the club.

Wonder what outs we will see this week if any mate?

Whose on the chopping block?

Gomes,
Dele
Gbamin
Gray
Cannon
Maupay
Maupay has to be gone didnt even get looked at on sat. Cannon could even stay till jan or go end to preston again. Dele will stay, then gomes we will prob agree a loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back